Jungkook

Everybody loves Hyosung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyosung was sitting by her desk, learning for the next math text. She was really concetrated and as she was about to solve one of the hardest question, someone knocked into her rooms window. She lift up her head and saw her friend Jungkook, who was waving at her. The girl rolled her eyes and stood up.
Im studying.- she said firmly as she opened the window.
Jungkook behaved like he didnt heard her and just came in to her room over the window. He took out his shoes, since he knew Hyosung hated when her floor was all dirty. Then the boy jumped on her bed and sighed with a smile on his face.
Do you know that your bed is the most comfortable one in the whole world?- he smiled at her, but then saw her not impressed face.
Whats wrong?- she sat down next to him.
Although Jungkook was sometimes irritating, he still was her dear friend. And she knew that he wouldnt came to interrupt her without a reason. It would just take some time and a lot of her nagging, bevore he would spit out the truth.
Eh? Nothing.- he grinned.- I just wanted to see you.
Hyosung juts smiled to herself, knewing that he wouldnt say what he meant.
Come on.- she playfully pushed him on the chest, but the boy suddenly hissed.- Eh, whats wrong?- the girl widened her eyes.- Are you hurt somewhere?!
No.- he grinned, but she knew that something was wrong. She once again touched the spot on his chest.
Stop it already!- he clearly got angry and took her hand away.
Take it off!- his mad look didnt moved her as she started to panick. There was some wound on his chest, she knew it.
What are you saying...- he looked away.
Take it off!- she repeated herself and pulled on his tshirt.
Okay, okay!- Jungkook protested.- I will do it alone.
The boy stood up and took off his black tshirt revealing his muscular body. The girl blushed for a second and didnt knew where to look at, but then she discovered a deep cut on his chest. It bleeded slowly. She qiuckly ran to the toilet and took the first aid kit.
How could you not treaten it already?- tears created in her eyes as she couldnt believe how silly her friend was.
I dont know.- he shrugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter