Choi Minho

Everybody loves Hyosung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho was sitting in the driver seats and moved his head to the music which played on the radio. He looked so relaxed it made me jealous.

You need to chill out a little bit.- he laughed seeing my expression.

Its easy to say for you.- I sighed.- But its me who is gonna meet your parents.

We were together for 6 months now and Minho really wanted me to meet his parents, who lived four hours away from Seoul. His father was a famous football coach. But not he was the problem. The problem was his mother. I already heard from his childhood friend that she would be a problem and also Minho admitted with a smile that she will not like me at first.

I met your parents already months ago!- he smiled.

Thats different! My parents liked you the second you stept in our house.- I whined.

Its not going to be so bad.- he left one hand from the wheel and grabbed my hand.- I like you anyway. No matter what they say.

I looked at him and smiled. I suddenly thought how lucky I was having him in my life. Also the fact that he felt the same way about me as I did about him was the best thing ever. He was such a nice and sweet person. It was better than winning the lottery.

 

As he parked in front of his house I couldnt believe my eyes.

Thats sooo huge!- I was suprised. I know he was from a rich family, but I didnt knew he lived as a child in a house like this.

As Minho took our bagages I slowly went off from the car. Okay just dont panick Hyosung. Just dont-

Mino, my son!- suddenly his mother suprised us as she opened the front door and ran towards Mino. She hugged him thigthly and I had a qiuck moment to check her out. She was looking really good as a woman who was in her fifthties. She also had a great, slim figure. For her age it was like a miracle having such a body.- And you must be Hyosung.- her gaze turned into my direction and she stopped smiling so brightly as bevore.

Nice to meet you.- I bowed politely.

Oh.- she clapped in her hands and looked at us standing next to each other.- Isnt the height difference between you two too huge? It looks ridiculous.

Mino was in fact really tall and I was... really small. She hit right in my complex.

I like her that way.- Minho smiled brightly.- Its cute.

I looked up to him. My life saver. We then went into the house. My eyes wandered through the nice furniture and the photos hanging on the walls. Suddenly a man enetered the corridor.

Dad!- Minho smiled and hugged his father.

Ah nice to see you son. Oh!- he looked at me and smiled. This time I got a really good feeling.- I didnt knew your girlfriend was so pretty!

Isnt she?- Minho looked proud and my face glowed in happiness too.- This is Hyosung.

Nice to meet you.- I bowed again.

Dinner is ready in a hour!- his mother shouted from the kitchen.- You two can rest some time after the long ride! Hyosung ssi I made the bed in the guest room ready for you.

What?!- Minho laughed.- Mom, she is gonna to sleep with me!

I think I heard wrong.- his mom entered the corridor.

Yah honey. Let them sleep together. Its not like they are kids.- the father said and I felt suddenly so grateful to him.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter