Hyungsik

Everybody loves Hyosung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked down the corridor with Jieun. We talked about our new math teacher. He was really strict and Jieun who wasnt so good in math complaint about him, since she was scared about him.

Dont worry!- I said.- If he dares to shout at you than I will kick his !

Yeah sure.- Jieun laughed and I was finally happy since her mood was now better.

We were about to enter the cafeteria as we bumped into a group of boys. It was Hyungsik from class 2c with his friend.

Looser.- he smirked as soon as he saw me.

Look in the mirror.- I smiled sarcastically and then we went our ways.

Woah you are so close with Hyungsik!- Jieun looked at me amazed as soon as we sat down.

What?!- I laughed about her hillarious comment.- No way.

Me and Hyungsik came to know each other since the first year of highschool where I aciddently spilled juice on his shirt. We just liked to tease each other, since we both were outgoing people. But we never spoke somehow longer or about any serious things.

The thruth is...- Jieun spoke shyly and started suddenly to blush.- I like him.

WHAT?- I widened my eyes in shock.

Oh why are you looking at me like this? He is handsome, nice, funny and outgoing. Futhermore he is a very good student and he is very good in sports too! There are a lot of girls who like him.

Ah is that so?- I never thought about Hyugnsik that way.

So I would like to ask you for a favor Hyosung ah- Jieun smiled sweetly.

 

Yah Hyungsik!- I shouted his name as soon as I saw him.

It was after school and he was going home down an alley.

Huh?- he turned around.- Are you now following me around?

Sure.- I answered and rolled my eyes.- Well there is a matter I have to you...

What is it?- he looked interested.

Did you saw today the girl who walked with me?- I asked and looked up to him.

Nope. I just had my eyes on you.- he grinned.

Aish... Ah nevermind. But anyway she likes you and she asked me to set her up with you...or something like this.

Well that was awkard Hyosung. I though. But Hyungsik reaction was somehow weird. I thought he would say immediately yes to a date with a cute girl, but to my suprise he kept silent.

Hyugnsik...- I called his name and patiently wait for his response.

I don want to.- he finally said.

Eh?! Wea? She is really cute!

I was about to start a seven minute monologue about how great Jieun is, but I was interuppt by him. He suddenly leaned closer to me and his lips met mine.

What are you doing?- I stepped back and looked shocked at him.

Cause I like you and not her.- he shrugged his shoulder.

 

I was sitting in my desk and hide my face into my hands. The incident from yesterday just kept appearing in front of me. His confession was so sudden. And furthrmore it was my first kiss. There was also Jieu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter