Zico

Everybody loves Hyosung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was already dark when Pyo Ji Hoon left his house. Actually he rarely left his home by day. As soon as he entered the main street people started to glare at him. His bright red hair and punky looks always turned attention on people. Ji Hoon was about to turn left to a darker alley when he saw through a restaurant window a familiar person. On his face appeared a smile and he entered the restaurant in a hurry.

Zico hyung!- he stood in front of the brown haired boy who was sitting by himself.- I havent saw you in a while man!

P.O!- he called him by his name and laughed.- Good to see you. How is it going?

Good good. Nothing new happened actually.- the boy sat in front of him.

Ji Hoon stared at Zico in disbelief. In his group he was like a legend. The one who could beat anyone in a fight and who ran away from the police jumping of a building, landing into some bushes. But something seemed now off. Something about him was different.

you are wearing a shirt!- he suddenly realized.- Yah and you even styled your hair.- he pointed at him.- What happened to you?

Well...- Zico suddenly grinned looking very happy.- I have a girlfriend. We are a month together now and its actually amazing.

Aish.- Ji Hoon couldnt believe that some girl could change the coolest guy in the bunch.- Thats the honeymoon stage.

I dont really care.- he shrugged his shoulder.- I actually like it.- and once again a bright smile appeared on his face.

Ji Hoon widened his eyes. Whats wrong with him? He thought as he looked at him. Bevore he had many girls surrounding him, but he never was serious with any of them.

How did you met her, huh?- he asked, being finally interested in the girl who did this to his hyung.

She worked in a cafe near my house, where I visited often. She stole my whole attention, cause of her beauty.- he sighed.- She is a goddess.- he grinned.

And thats it?- Ji Hoon was dissapointed.- I thought the story would be somehow more interesting.

Sorry.- Zico laughed.- Actually when I first asked her on a date she said no. She told me Im a troublemaker, but I kept asking so she finally said yes.

Well but you had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter