New Assignment

Can You Protect Me?

Myungsoo POV

"I can't believe that we have to move schools." Jiyeon says as she sits on the couch. "Couldn't they have worked on the school when we were on summer break."

"What are you complaining about now." Sunggyu says as he enters the room. "You break a nail."

"Shut up!" I yell. Once they start arguing they are never going to stop. Every since we were young that's all they did was argue. I look back to the computer screen and try to find something that will give me a hint.

"She's a ghost, Myung." Eunjung says. "I can't find anything on her, not even a birth ceritificate. I think she goes under a different name."

"There's got to be something. I can't believe I said yes if it was going to be this hard." I sigh. I have to kill this poor little girl who hasn't even grown to feel what life is like.
"Myung, why did you agree to this?" I hear Jiyeon say. "This is a little girl who no one hasn't seen and proabably will never see."

"I didn't agree exactly." I say.

~FlashBack~ 

"Myungsoo, Jong-in wants to see you." Hoya says.

"Why?" I ask hoping I didn't do anything that pissed him off. 

"Who knows. He just told me to come get you." He says as he walks off. 

I walk toward the main building and go up the stairs. I see two body gurads and take a deep breath before entering the room they are guarding.

"Myungsoo, I thought you weren't coming." Jong-in says as I close the door.

"Well if I didn't come you would send someone to make sure I come, right?" 

"Your correct. Sit down we have a lot to discuss." I sit down as he says. 

"So why did you need to see me?"

"I need help with something and I think your the only person capable of helping me." I watch as he opens his draws to bring out a folder. He puts the folder in front of me and I grab it. I open the folder but it's only a  birth certificate. "As you can see, that's all we have on Dong-Yul daughter."

"Wait, he has a daughter?" I asked shocked. How come I never knew that. I know he has two sons who are a pain and probably one of the best.

"Yes, he does. He kept it a secret from everyone." I look at him and can see his frustration. "I barely found out three years ago."

"How'd you find out. I mean this was probably kept on the down low." He starts chuckling and I feel uneasy.

"Well, one of Dong-Yul men, told me on the brink of his death. He actually thought telling me would save his life but he was wrong." 

"So this is what you been doing all this time." I say trying to put all the pieces together. 

"Yes." He straightens up in his chair as he say "Your going to help me now by getting more information."

~End of FlashBack~

"Ughh!" I look to Jiyeon and she threw the birth certificate. "There's nothing, she is a ghost."

"There has to be atleast something." Sunggyu says. He picks up the birth certificate and looks at it. "I don't think she was born in 2008." 

"What?" Eunjung says. "He may be one of the scariest mafia leaders but I doubt he would make a fake birth certificate."

"Well, it don't make sense to kill a little girl and why haven't we seen her at the parties we go to." I open Nichkhun's file and look thorugh some of the pictures. I stop when I see this girl between the two boys, she is beautiful. Her hair is long and wavy. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing." I say continuing to go through the pictures. 

"Can I see the pictures?" Jiyeon says. I hand the pictures to her and watch as she goes through them when she stops.

"What's wrong?" Jiyeon walks over to the her and grabs the picture out of her hand. "I can't believe they got a hold of these."

"What?" I asked confused. She shows me the picture and it was the one with the girl between the boys. "What about it, it's Dong-Yul sons but I don't know who the girl is." Eunjung gets up and leaves with tears running down her face.

"That's Suzy." Jiyeon says. "Taecyeon dumped Eunjung for her." 

"I don't think they were even dating." Sunggyu says. Jiyeon slaps him on his arm. "Owww!"

"So her name is Suzy." I ask.

"Yes but she is a b*****. I don't know why everyone says she is so beautiful when deep down she is a devil." Jiyeon says.

"She is beautiful though." Sunggyu says. "She always went to the parties but she hasn't went for about three years now."

"Who cares. We will start going to school with them tomorrow." Jiyeon walks out the door. 

"Hyung, do you think tomorrow is going to be easy?" I ask Sunggyu.

"No, I think it's going to be the hardest time for yous guys tomorrow. They are going to make your guy's life hell." 

"No sugar code." I say laughing. 

"Just be careful. I have a feeling Dong-Yul's daughter isn't 8 years old." He says as he gets up to live. I follow him and head to my room when I see Sungyeol sleeping on my bed. He is surrounded my plastic bags. I look into one of the bags and see notebooks and pencils. 

"You must of had a hard time trying to get these." I pull out a $20 and place by his hand. I walk to the window and look at the stars. I see somethhing move from behind the trees and think it's a bird until I see a shadow of a person jump down from the tree.