Change of emotions

Breaking The KrisHan Hate Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

###guys.... minor note: I Took off the poster XD that was ugly anyway since I made it HAHAHA so.... someone, anyone please. I need a cover for this story and I am lazy going through graphic shops (lmao Sorry) anything will do. Please. It'll be your gift for Jackson of Got7 (my cousin wouldn't stop telling me like Yo ChILL) and mine (my birthday's on June but why not lol)

 

But....

 

It 

 

 

Is

 

 

Up

 

 

To u. I'm not forcing u so bai and on with the chapter!!!! I should stop eating chocolates now 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Saturday morning, the five of them had already packed their baggage in silence (well there was chatter from Baekhyun and Chanyeol) since Kris and Luhan had stopped their bickering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well that's unusual.

 

 

 

 

 

The silence is uncomfortable. Really. It's hard to admit but the trio – Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Xiumin – missed the way these two would scream their heads off at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ow!" Luhan hissed as Kris accidentally elbowed him on the shoulder a bit harshly, since the latter had not been looking where he was going because he was carrying boxes (filled with souvenirs that is, thanks to the three).

 

 

 

 

 

Xiumin had already looked at the both of them, followed by Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who (surprisingly) had anticipated the upcoming fight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh , I'm sorry. Did it hurt?" Kris had placed the boxes down to check upon Luhan's injury, worry and concern evident in his gaze as he looked at Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well... THAT was unexpected. 

 

 

 

 

Xiumin had to blink a couple of times to make sure what he was seeing is real as Baekhyun just clutched on Chanyeol's shoulder until his nails made glowing crescent red marks, breath hitching because this mothering scene is much more worth of fangirling rather than those cliché drama scenes.

 

 

 

 

"U-uhm... i-it's fine" Luhan stammered as he avoided Kris' gaze, pulling his shoulder way softly and walked off in a fast pace with soft pink spreaded across his cheeks. Kris is left confused but decided not to question anymore as he continued his work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The ride back home is ear piercingly quiet, like it has been when they first came.

 

 

 

 

Nothing changed in their seating arrangement, but Xiumin was getting uncomfortable with the silent tension of the two beside him who are staring outside the windows.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol shared worried glances,  but only for a second since Chanyeol was practically driving. 

 

 

 

 

For just almost one week. Almost ONE week, this happened. 

 

 

 

 

The three of them were torned of being happy for the fact that the endless bicker has ended or be guilty that the two felt uncomfortable with each other and awkwardness filled the air rather than the wrath and rage against each other.

 

 

 

 

Oh well, this practically meant that new emotions and feelings might bloom right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter