Stargazing

Breaking The KrisHan Hate Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan winced and glared at Baekhyun, " it, head. I ain't talking to that motherer"

 

 

 

 


Baekhyun rolled his eyes and sat back down, "you curse a lot when you're sick. I should take note of it"

 

 

 

 


", shut the up" Luhan snapped and his friend inhaled sharply before mumbling, "he's just sick. Not on his goddamn period, you can't kill him. Yet"

 

 

 

 


"Seriously!" Luhan scoffed and threw his hands in the air, "why was he the one who found me?!"

 

 

 


"Because he went out to look for you, dumb " Baekhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes, pulling the latter's hair.

 

 

 

 


"That's not enough for me to thank him!!!" Luhan screamed through gritted teeth, trying to pry Baekhyun's strong grip off his hair before the latter pulls his scalp off.

 

 

 

 


"Stop being such a ," Baekhyun hissed and finally stops pulling Luhan's hair, the latter swatting the former's hand away to massage his hurting scalp, "you'll just go to him and say, 'oh hey, thanks for ing saving me last night' and the world would continue on moving on"

 

 

 


Luhan groaned.

 

 


"You know what? Let's just go out, the others might be looking for us" Baekhyun hummed while looking at his watch, before standing up and going out of Luhan's room, the latter trudging along behind him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


" YOU AND YOUR NONEXISTENT STYLE"

 

 

 

 


"YEAH, WELL YOU SHOULD SAY THAT TO YOUR NONEXISTENT MANLINESS"

 

 

 


"Happens all the time" Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chanyeol sighed at the same time. 

 

 

 


The sun was shining brightly, and they decided to have fun playing in the pool. But when you put Kris and Luhan together, it's never fun. At least that's what every people thinks when they're looking at the two of them fight.

 

 

 


 Baekhyun cupped his hands close to his mouth and yelled, "DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM"

 

 

 


"Right...—"

 

 

 


"What the is he talking about—?"

 

 

 


"THANK YOU MOTHERER FOR SAVING ME LAST NIGHT"

 

 

 


"YEAH, YOU'RE WELCOME DUMB "

 

 

 


Feeling contented, Baekhyun then felt stares from other people, and raised his eyebrow at them, "got a problem?"

 

 

 


A woman was about to speak when Baekhyun turned his head to the side and pushed his right hand forward, stating, "talk to the hand, peasant"

 

 

 

 


Feeling offended, the female scoffed and stomped her way out the pool grounds.

 

 

 


Chanyeol looked at him looking for an answer for his diva-ish bold action. Baekhyun smiled at him, "happens all the time"

 

 

 

 


It was as if Chanyeol had got the message and just nodded instead, before pushing Baekhyun to the pool, which was just beside him. And accompanied the latter.

 

 

 

 

 


"Not fair!" Baekhyun whined and turned to Xiumin who looked very immersed in watching Kris and Luhan fight, before pulling him by his shorts, in which, making Xiumin fall with a screech.

 

 

 

 


"Baekhyun!" Xiumin glared and chased the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter