Umbrella Encounter

Breaking The KrisHan Hate Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun snapped his head to the owner of the umbrella and met face to face with a grinning yoda-like eared boy(who was practically taller than him).

 

"Hi..."

 

 

Baekhyun was taken aback from the taller one's deep voice as he let out a shivered gasp. "Why are you out here?" The taller one questioned as soon as he realized that Baekhyun was soaking wet.

 

 

"W-well... M-my- Luhan, he--" Baekhyun stammered and sneezed, remembering that he was soaking wet from the rain a few minutes ago.

 

 

"You shouldn't have stayed in the rain, you know," the taller chuckled before guiding Baekhyun to a nearby store for shelter with a soft "come on".

 

 

"I'm Chanyeol, by the way"

 

 

"O-oh... Uh- I-i'm Baekhyun," came Baekhyun's stammered reply, shivering as the cold wind met his soaking wet clothing.

 

Chanyeol repeated the name under his breathe with a smile before rummaging through his bag, which was laid on the tiled ground.

 

"Here, wear it. Your clothes are wet and for the mean time, let's stay here, the rain's not stopping any minute from now" Chanyeol advised, handing Baekhyun a red over sized shirt before sitting down the floor.

 

Baekhuun 's mind was still occupied about Luhan's whereabouts but decided to push the thoughts away for now, surely Luhan would be safe.

 

He started to unbotton his uniform but stopped midway, "this isn'tawkward for you, right?" He questioned the other. The response he got was a heartfelt laughter before Chanyeol shook his head 'no'.

 

 

"Don't be shy, I won't bite"

 

 

Baekhyun blushed at the unexpected wink Chanyeol gave him before busying himself with trying to change his shirt, in which he did so successfully.

 

"Now what are we gonna do?" He sighed, "We could wait for the rain to stop" Chanyeol responded and patted the vacant spot next to him, allowing Baekhyun to sit down.

 

 

Silence filled the both of them, as well as the sound of the rain falling against the roof and down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter