We're Here

Breaking The KrisHan Hate Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"XI LUHAAAAAAAAAAAAN"

 

 

 

"I'M UP YOU" Luhan screams back from his room, zipping his big bag close and went out to the living room where Baekhyun and Xiumin were.

 

 

 

"Okay so I have a friend of mine coming with us, he also invited his cousin so I hope you two get along well" Baekhyun smiles as soon as he turned his phone off, Luhan rolls his eyes. "Whatever. Just make sure he isn't annoying"

 

 

 

Baekhyun shrugs, "You never know"

 

 


"Isn't he Luhan's cousin?" Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun, sparing unnoticed glances at the orange haired boy who stood a few feet away, basically just staring at both Luhan and Kris who were having a very heated fight through reading their eyes.

 

 

 

"Yeah, why?" Baekhyun questions back, holding the heavy bag he owned before he drops it on the back of the car.

 

 

 

"I thought you said it'll be just you and Luhan?" Chanyeol mumbles with his eyebrows furrowed.

 

 

 

Baekhyun shrugged, "we don't trust him with the food in the fridge"

 

 

 

 

 


"So… is everything alright back there?" Chanyeol coughs nervously while glancing on the mirror that hang above, because he can't leave his eyes on the road unless he wants all of them to die.

 

 

 

Chanyeol at the driver's seat, Baekhyun at shotgun seat, Xiumin in between Kris and Luhan at the back seat.

 

 

 

Both Kris and Luhan got their back faced against each other, staring outside the window, "No"

 

 

 

They got no problem with Xiumin though, with the latter asleep and not caring about the high tension Baekhyun's best friend and Chanyeol's cousin emmited that swirled around the car, so they're thankful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Heyyyyyyyyyy Kris," Baekhyun smiles awkwardly, "do you mind helping Luhan carrying his stuff over there?" He coughs.

 

 

 

Kris stares blankly at him, and glanced at Luhan who was indeed struggling to carry his luggage, before he walks to the latter's place and Baekhyun heaves a sigh, feeling saved.

 

 

 

"That was quick," he mumbles and walks back to Chanyeol's car, "now to wake Xiumin up"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun said you need my help" Kris hums mockingly.

 

 

 

Luhan scoffs inwardly at this and discreetly glares at the back of his best friend's head. He swore he can punch that smug smile on Kris' face any second by now.

 

 

 

'That motherer' he states in his mind, mentally planning Baekhyun's death.

 

 

 

Luhan rolls his eyes and steps aside to let Kris carry his luggage. Luhan is very thankful for the help his friend sent, sarcasm present.

 

 

 

He led Kris to the cottage that they rented (Chanyeol stated that it would be much better if they would have much personal space as possible, so they rented four. The two said they'd s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter