Saturday Trouble

Breaking The KrisHan Hate Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun shifted from bed and buried his head closer to what he was hugging close now.

 

 

 

 

It was moving…

 

 

 

 

Fluffy…

 

 

 

 

And…breathing?

 

 

 

 

He quickly opened his eyes and screamed, pushing the person beside him down the floor.

 

 

 

 

"What the hell, Byun?!"

 

 

 

 

"What the hell yourself! Who are you-- Oh hey, Xuimin, how was your sleep?" Baekhyun blabbered causing Xuimin to glare at him from the floor.

 

 

 

 

"Perfectly fine. Until you decided to push me" Xiumin hissed and got up, stretching for a bit.

 

 

 

 

"How did you get here by the way?" Baekhyun questioned, still not getting up. "I sneaked in here last night, you know Luhan never likes it when someone sits on his bed" Xiumin casually replied amd sat back down the floor.

 

 

 

 

"No. I meant how did you get here at our place" Baekhyun cleared the thought. "I came here yesterday, too bad you didn't took notice" Xiumin answered with a pout, a hand on his chest faking that he was hurt.

 

 

 

 

"There you two are!"

 

 

 

 

"What? We've been here since last night" Baekhyun snorted and stood up, earning an eyeroll from Luhan who was currently leaning on the door frame.

 

 

 

 

"Come on, breakfast is ready" Luhan said and Baekhyun and Xiumin's eyes started to shimmer and sparkle before racing out to the dinning table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"MINE!!!"

 

 

 

 

"NO! THAT BACON IS MINE!!!"

 

 

 

 

"I GOT IT FIRST!!"

 

 

 

 

Luhan stared back and forth at Minseok and Baekhyun, arguing over a piece of bacon on the plate.

 

 

 

 

"Luhan~~~ can you tell Xiumin that this bacon is mine?" Baekhyun whailed, making Luhan raise an eyebrow at him. "No! Luhan, I'm your cousin, tell him this is mine!" Xiumin reasoned, pointing at himself.

 

'Great, now they decided to make me join their fight', Luhan thought and for the nth time, he sighed. Hearing his best friend and his cousin fight for the most simplest things was quite irritating to Luhan ever since-- um…--ever since they were still on diapers.

 

 

 

"What the—"

 

 

 

 

"Luhan!!!"

 

 

 

 

Xiumin and Baekhyun stared wide eyed at Luhan, who just ate the last piece of bacon in an instant and stared back at them with a blank expression.

 

 

 

 

"What?" Luhan scowled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Got any idea why Kris suddenly appears everywhere we go?" Baekhyun blankly asks Xiumin, who just stared at Luhan and Kris who were fighting. Yet again.

 

 

 

 

"Personal Luhan locator?" Xiumin pondered, earning a hit on the head by no other than Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

"Is there even such a thing?" Baekhyun questioned and Xiumin shrugged.

 

 

 

 

"Maybe he made one," he spoke. 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter