Day 8

Love is Difficult,Yo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already morning. JinHee opened her eyes slowly and sighs. She still lazy to wake up, so she pull up the blanket more and going to sleep again, but suddenly she feels she’s not the only one in bed. Chills running down in her splines. She open her eyes fully and saw Mino hugged her tight beside. He is half as always and she suddenly look into her body. She’s half too.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

Mino jump from the bed and wakes up right away.

“..you..you...”

“Ya, hey girl calm down. Aishh, I was just wanted to take a nap for a while but you...”

“...tell me you didn’t do something awful to me last night!”

“...yaaahh, how could i do it to a drunken girl?”

“Gotjimal!”

“Jjinjja!”

“Then how come I had no clothes at all like this?”

Mino look at her furiously but he got hit by the pillow.

“You had your G-String and your black Bra right?”

“AAARGHHH SONG MIN HO YOU SAW IT!!!BASTARD!”

Mino scratch his head.

“Of course I saw it, you really forget what happened last night don’t you?”

“..wh..what...what is happened?”

Mino chuckles and sit beside her bed. She was ready to the worst.

“..you just kiss me so hard, and we’re on the game after midnight...”

Jinhee eyes opened widely. Mino laughs off while Jinhee shoots her with the pillows.

“..nothing happened. Really. You’re my roommate Jinhee-yah, and I never done that to a drunken girl. You just puke to your clothes so I had to opened it all,”

“Geotjimal!!”

“Oh?You must be wanting something then?”

* * * *

“May I sleep with you tonight?”

Jinhee barges into his room again.

 “Wh-what??Yah, I’m a man Jinhee-yah,”

“Please...I just don’t want to sleep alone tonight..”

Jinhee probably drunk. Mino helplessly help her to sit down.

“Hoeekkk...”

“YA!!Aigoo... look at your clothes babo yah!”

Mino watches her asleep after puke. Her sleep is really peaceful and he didn’t want to disturb her. He groans while he puts off her clothes. His heart beating so fast. His breath too.

“Aishh this yeoja!”

He can’t avoid his eyes fixated on her body. She has a very voluminuous body in her tall slim figure. His “thing” is going hard.

“Oh my God, argh, this girl!”

He already put down all her clothes and let her sleep behind the blanket. He sighs and went back to the PC. He had to records some songs.

“..eung...Mino-yahh..”

Mino turns his head to her.

“Wae?”

“I can’t sleep..please sleep with me..”

Gulp.

Mino’s heart beating so fast. She was sit down from her sleep and probably got a hangover. She’s damned y as hell. He can’t stop staring at her . Her long hair was messy but it sure does make her more y.

“..a..a..ani, you just go back to sleep,”

Mino turn his red face to the PC. He cursed inside.

“...please....mino-yaah...”

Mino let out a sigh and pray.

* * * *

Mino cooks breakfast in the kitchen. He hears Jinhee still showering and take a bath. He sighs and scoop the rice inside the bowls. Great, today is when he gave his songs to YG but he still didn’t had it done.

“Jinhee-yah gomapta because of you I had to deal with crisis today,”

“What crisis?”

Mino looks at her out from the bathroom.

“...sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter