Day 65

Love is Difficult,Yo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhee wakes up first. She walks to the refrigerator while she sees an envelope slides from the front door. She furiously takes the envelope but put it in the coffe table. Mino seems still in his sleep. She then sighs. She worried so much about how their relationship became so awkward because of her past with Jiho Oppa. 

Mino smiles that she missed so much come back again last night. She blankly stares at the coffe maker. 

"Oh you're up?"

Mino walks from his bedroom and saw her blank. He smiles and pat her head.

"Let's make breakfast together chingu, it's been a long time we didn't make breakfast together,"

Jinhee smiles and nods.

"Oh Mino-yah, there is a mission today,"

"Ah jjinjja?Let's see it after we eat first. I'm really hungry as hell,"

Awkward. Still really awkward. But at least Mino already open and so do her. 

* * * * * * * * * * * 

 

Kyung is drinking his coffe. He laughs when he saw Mino is feels hollow.

"Yaah...Tinker Bell is surely has a lot of charm. I saw Jiho and you fall endlessly,"

Mino shooks his head

"Hyung, I didn't..."

"Araa...ara...you just deny it at first. Both the same as always. That's why you and Jiho so close like glue,"

"Is that true that she mocks your manager hyung?"

"...ah, I never saw it with my own eyes..."

Mino barely eat his french fries. He only drinks his mocktail.

"...how dare she do such thing to you all?"

Kyung looks at the raining clouds. He smiles and talks to him in a softer tone.

"..listen Mino-yah. Everybody has past, and you judge her just by her past?How about her present now?"

Mino keeps silent.

"She really helped us a lot. I can remember clearly about that Thai incident. We usually leans into Jiho a lot but he can't stand up properly. It was Jinhee who composed him and us. She reassured us to not overthinking and making us firm. That's why we, all member of Block B never run out of love for her. Except Jiho..."

"Jiho hyung must be really broken..."

"She only had one mistakes but you and Jiho already judge her only by that. Such a shame..."

"Her mistakes was huge. She was..."

Kyung smiles dissapears.

"Mino. Everyone makes mistakes. Big or small. Now or then. Is it false to just love her as she is despite her one big mistakes?"

 

* * * * * * * * * * * 

 

Seoul seems legit as always. Mino finally out from his dungeon,his recording room. He went outside from his management building and walks to his car. His manager was absent today,so he has to drives by himself. It's already 3 p.m. and his stomach growling so hard. He is opening his car's door and take a seat. He was about to light his cigarette when he saw a woman walks by. It's her. Baek Jin Hee.

"Tsk. Look how she always bumped into me,ckck.."

She takes a stop in a bus stop. She is waiting for the bus. She takes in a bus. He can't help but feeling anxious.

"Kajaa..tell me I'm just like a sasaeng fans,"

He drives the same way as the bus goes. After a long journey,she walks outside the bus and went inside a buildings. Mino reads the signage.

Mental hospital Teugbyeolsi, Siheung-dong, Seoul.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * 

 

"Appaaa!!!"

Jinhee hugs him and he smiles.

"Jinhee!uri Jinhee!! Chinguuuu uri Jinhee comeesss"

She is surrounded by many peoples. They are looks in their middle age but acts like a kid.

"Jinheee…nan bageoppaa…"

"Nae-nae-nae Ms.Kim I've bought a candy for you, just like my promise.."

Ms. Kim happily grabs the candy bar. All of the mental patient one by one was given a candy by her.

"Where is mine??"

An old man frowned at her but she hugs her more.

"Uri Appa should not eat a candy…"

"Waeeee…."

It hurts her when she looks at her dad in that state. She holds back her tears and opens her bag. She smiles and bring out a whole wheat bread.

"This bread is as delicious as a candy,try it appa.."

Her dad smiles and eats the bread happily.

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * *

 It's dark already and the bezoek time is out. Jinhee feels empty when she had to part ways with her dad again. She faintly walks outside the hospital but when she raise her head she saw a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter