Day 7 Part 2

Love is Difficult,Yo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Cheeerrs!!”

Zico, Seungyoon, Mino, Jinwoo and Jinhee cheers together. The Korean beef is already in the grill. Mino was waiting patiently and eating the side dish. Jinhee smiles and enjoys talk to Seunghoon and Seungyoon.  She is slightly drunk.

“So, how about living with Mino so far?”

“It’s tiring Seungyoon-ssi,”

“Ha!You must be. He is troublesome and too much space in his stomach,”

Jinhee laughs  and nods.

“Ya-ya-ya don’t talk to drunken girl!”

Mino smack her head and in result he get one too in his head.

“NAPPEUN YEOJA!”

“STINKY NAMJA!”

“Heol….”

All of them laughs when knowing their bickering.

“You’re like a married couple. It should e We Got Married here,”

Seungyoon nods in agreement with Seunghoon. Zico slightly smiles and drink his soju. Jinhee glances towards him.

“Ah Hyunng, she is like a monster. You don’t know how much she crushed my bed last time she wakes me up!”

“Bed?Aaaa your relationship already in that stage,”

“ANIYAAA!!!”

Seunghoon and Seungyoon laughs as hard as they can.

“I’ll go for a fresh air,”

Zico stood up and went to the balcony. The boys look at him and look into themselves.

“Zico hyung is really silent today. I expect him to be playful as usual,”

Seunghoon grabs a meat.

“Maybe he’s in his period,”

Jinhee looks into him that already smoke in the balcony. Mino stills busy eating and laughs with them. Jinhee stood up and walks to the balcony. She looks at him leaning to the railing and smoking. He glances to her and continue to look at the sky.

“Everyone asking why you’re so quiet today Zico-ssi,”

Zico smirks and looks into her.

“You know exactly why,”

“..listen. I didn’t want to made you uncomfortable,”

“Oh?You did already,”

Jinhee looks into the ground. She exhales deeply. She look into his slanted but beautiful eyes.

“…I should have said sorry…”

Zico shakes his head while smiling. He smokes out the cigarettes.

“It doesn’t matter anymore Tinker Bell,it’s already happen and probably over..”

Zico looks into her and put a faint smile. He put off his cigarettes and pat her head lovingly.

“..do what you want to do. Address me as Mino’s chingu.”

Zico walks off her and went back inside. A loud and clear laughs explode from the boys. Jinhee went to side of the balcony and sat there and cry.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter