Day 41

Love is Difficult,Yo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhee grabs her phone from her pocket. No message and chat at all. She frowns but put in her phone again.

"Waiting a text from your celebrity boyfriend,huh?"

"Mwo?"

Somi that stands beside right was peeking at her actions. They're in their duty in cafe. Jinhee shrugged her shoulder and starts to wash the dishes.

"First,he's not my namchi,second,no,i'm not waiting for him,"

"Nugu?Mino-ssi?"

"Yaah!"

Somi laughs it off and walks to the cashier machine. She take an order from the customer and let Jinhee sighs in despair.

Why he's not coming home?why he didn't text me anyway,up until now? It's really not like Song Minho….

"Oh annyeonghaseyo..seulma..na neun.."

A girl is breaks into the cafe,walks over a counter left Somi and all the people in the waiting line speechless. She was aiming for Jinhee.

"Morning,"

Jinhee turns and found her beside her. She smirks and lean on the table.

"….what do you want?"

Hyorin leans on her ears and whispered.

"Just wanted you to know,uri Jiho already told Mino how you act up until now…"

Chills run down to Jinhee. She shocks and widened her eyes. Hyorin can see that eyes is trembling. She never be more happy than that.

So,last night Jiho Oppa already told Mino about anything. She struggles to swallow her saliva.

"See you then,"

Hyorin smiles and walk pass her. She didn't mind the people who looks at her puzzled. Includes Somi. Somi ran to Jinhee and worried as hell. She looks white and pale.

"Jinhee-yah,why that people come to our cafe?what did she does to you?"

Jinhee blankly stares at the floor.

"Jinhee-yah…."

* * * * * * * * * *

Oddieyo?

Song Mino if you're busy don't forget to eat arasso!

Yah, I was studying to cook some pasta. I'll make for you if you come later!

Mino look at his phone and her chat. He sighs and put inside her phone. He walks to the make up room.  He meets his manager hyung there.

"Hyung…"

The manager hold his phone.

"I think I had to hold the variety show for a while.."

"Eh wae??ani,Mino-yah..we had a contract there,you just can't do what you want like that…"

"Ah,arassoyo…"

Mino looked down again. His Manager caught his problem.

"You had a fight with Jinhee-ssi?I think you already falling in love for her..."

"No,no, it's not like that Hyung. Just...tired probably?"

Mino went inside the make up room. His manager frowns.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Ohh,nae..nae..."

Somi looks to Jinhee that was talking to the phone.

"Nae, kamsahamnida..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter