Day 20

Love is Difficult,Yo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“APPAA!!”

Jinhee was looking at her phone and waves her hand happily. The video calls to her dad already made her day. Her appa is smiling and faintly waves his hand to her beautiful daughters.

“Appa, are you eating well?”

The guy is smiles and nods to her questions.

“Mianhae Appa, Jinhee was too busy to come, but I will come this week, buljimaa…”

Jinhee hold back her tears knowing her father was crying in the other side.

“Saranghae appa…”

Jinhee closed the phone call. SHe was trying so hard to control her tears but she can't. She grabs her necklace and starts sobbing hard.

*********

Mino looks into the road. He was ready to wear his mask. The van was turn into somewhere near Songdo. The manager gives him a warn.

“It’s only for two hours,Mino-yah. Don’t take more than that,”

“..arasso hyung,”

Mino wears his mask and went outside from the car. He walks inside the restaurant and went upstairs. He already rented the whole second floor for his date today.

“Oh,wasso? Mianhae…”

The girl smiles and nods.

Mino sit in front of her

“ah..you’re really pretty today,”

“Geotjimal!”

She blushed and Mino smiles shyly in response.

“…you look really pale Mino-yah, are you eating well?”

Mino surprised.

“Jjinjja?Aniya, I’m just hadn’t enough sleep lately. I eat well as you know, hahaha…”

Soyou laughs and nods.

“Oh, are you done ordering food Noona?”

“I’m waiting for you..”

“Seulmaaa hahhaa. Oh kajaa, I’m already hungry to death right now..”

Soyou laughs and open the menu. Mino looks to her for details. She is his sunbae in music industry. The member of one most lovable girl group in South Korea. Soyou’s SISTAR. They’ve been keep close since MAMA 2014 when Soyou approaches him first. He always love to talk to her and keep her as a good friend, and maybe more than friend.

“Mino-yah?”

“Heol,”

Soyou laughs and pat his head

“Wae you’re mong like that?Puhahahha,”

Mino put his killer smile.

“Because Noona is too pretty that I can’t keep my eyes close,”

“LIAR!”

Soyou hits his chest and laughs with him.

*********

It’s nearly 2.am in YG Ent. Studio. KSY the leader was busy making song with his guitar, while Taehyun and Jinwoo is in another side practicing a song together. Mino which already come from his date with Soyou joins Seunghoon in making raps.

“Say Mino-yah, how was your date?”

“Mwo?Yah hyuung we’re in the middle of working here,”

“marebaaa…”

Jinwoo chims in too.

“..aigo hyuung. It’s a normal date, in a friendly way..”

“Why you’re not date her ASAP?”

Mino puts off his headset and turn to Taehyun.

“Taehyun-ah, it’s only Noona and dongsaeng relationship..”

KSY strum his guitar hard. All the member was surprised.

“It’s nearly 2 a.m. and you’re not focus at all doing the song guys…”

The members silent and felt guilty. Seungyoon walks to Mino and sit in front of him.

“..hyung,”

“..nae?”

“…tell me about Jinhee,”

All of them collapsed in laughter.

“…a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter