Mino P.O.V

Love is Difficult,Yo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino sighs as he says goodbye to s. He walk towards the lift and waited for a couple of minutes. He walks inside as the lift went to his level, probably he is alone in there. He sighs more and more.

"...How could Sajjang-nim makes somekind of crazy promotion like this?"

He wails and wails.

"..do I have to opened up my privacy to make some money?"

Mino gritted his teeth. The door is open. He walks outside and knock into his Sajjang-nim door.

"Come in,"

Mino politely comes in, and shut the door. He bows 90 degree and say his greetings to him. Sajjang-nim was quietly in a good mood. He can see it clearly now, he knows a little about his CEO after two years debuting.

"..mm...Mino-yah..sit down,make yourself comfortable,"

Me?Comfortable with you?With your intentions?Nah!

"..ah..gomapseumnida..."

While Mino sweats a bullet, YG CEO was looking into his phone. He was replying some text messages to someone.

"..Ah, Mino-yah, I think Management already told you about our decision,right?"

Mino nodds awkwardly.

"...to be real, it's not my decision, but I think it's a good idea, since WINNER up until now didn't appear in many variety shows. I don't want to make more..eh yes?Annyeonghaseyo?"

The CEO picks up his phone, stand up to the corner of the room and let Mino in mental collapse for a while.

Who told him some this crazy ideas?

"...it's me!Haha!"

Seungri walks inside the room and pat his head.

"Oh hyungnim anyeonghaseyo,"

Mino bows to him and so does him. Seungri then sit on his lap.

"How about my ideas,huh?Pretty good right?"

"..right,I mean no hyung andwaeyoo. Why you make me like this?"

Seungri laughs a bit and sit on the couch.

"Even uri CEO is saying my ideas is good!"

Yang Hyun Suk already finished with his call and take a sit back. He smiles and nodds to Seungri words.

"I think it's good for your fans to knowing how the process of WINNER album making for 24 hours,"

"..animnida, but how about make WINNER TV season 2 instead?"

"Naaahh that'll be too mainstream!"

Seungri sheeshs his words of denial.

"It's true. We can make it more interesting by choosing one member to focused on, and we got more hypes if we make it as the point of view of the roommate,"

"Nae! Imagine if your roommate is a national idol star! Rapper!"

Mino couldn't ask for more. He's doomed.

"I get it,hyungnim...Sajjangnim...I will do the best for it..."

 * * * * * * * *

Mino walks down the street with some ramyeon in his hand. He feels really starving so he went some shooping in minimarket near his dorm. He glances at his wrist. It's about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter