Chapter 4: Is She Okay?

Falling in Love with a Nam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun’s POV

 

“I’m fine, okay?? How many times do you have to ask me? If I said I was fine then I’m fine. Just leave me alone!”

 

 

Before I could even grab her wrist, she ran out of the door leaving me standing there in shock. I felt guilty for just letting her go like that. She must feel awful. Now I feel awful.

 

“Uh your Lee Ri Ah’s friend, right?” I asked Lee Ri Ah’s seat mate.

 

“And what makes me want to answer you?” snarked the guy. “Well for beginners, whatever you have done to make my poor best friend cry, you don’t deserve my help.”

 

Simultaneously, the boy stood up with his belongings and walked out the room in the same manner Ri Ah had done a couple of minutes ago. Wow they sure are best friends.

 

“Please just tell me. I just feel bad for making her feel upset that’s all. I want to apologize to her.” I said sincerely. “So please-” I desperately pleaded Ri Ah’s friend until I was blocked by Mr. Choi by the door. Why am I so slow?

 

“May everyone please sit down, especially you Mr. Nam. We need to go forward with today’s lesson. It is your first day and I don’t want you to get in any trouble.” commanded Mr. Choi. Everyone in the classroom ‘oohed’ as if I already got in trouble. How embarrassing on my first day...

 

I shrugged the humiliation and asked “But what about Lee Ri Ah?”

 

“Just don’t mind her, it happens often. So can you please sit down, Mr. Nam?”

 

She walks out of the classroom whenever she is up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter