Chapter 3: No One Noticed, But Him

Falling in Love with a Nam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“BBBRRRIIINNNGGG” echoed the school’s warning bell.

 

I began to fasten my pace to my homeroom class which was all the way across the campus. Thanks to my small body frame, I was able to easily avoid bumping into anyone in the hallways. I always had the tendency of thinking that I was a ninja whenever I was in the midst of a crowded path. Swiftly squeezing myself through the tight spaces between students was my hidden talent.

 

“I’m actually going to make it!” I cheered to myself. I smiled and continued to speed walk towards my homeroom class. The classroom is just a few steps away. I won’t be tardy ag-

 

Thump. I tripped on someone’s foot resulting in my face and body to crash on the floor. There goes being a ninja, Ri Ah. I thought.

 

The tardy bell rung and I got up as if nothing happened. I sighed and neatly straightened my uniform along with wiping off any dirt on my knees. To hold my temper, I went straight inside the classroom not wanting to see the ruthless person who tripped me. As I walked inside the room late, I had my head down to avoid stares from my classmates. Fortunately, the teacher was not present so the sound of chaos was heard throughout the classroom.

 

“Ri Ah! Over here!” waved one of my best friends Sungjong. Besides his flawless skin, he was the perfect friend anyone could have. I couldn't help but sometimes compare myself to him. He had the best grades and, of course, had the best parents who would give him any amount of money to spend on any of Eric Nam’s merchandise and concert ticket that was available. In other words, he got everything that I could ever want and sadly I envied him because of that. He may be spoiled by his parents, but he always managed to stay humble and would always be there for me when needed. As a bonus, he would sometimes share his money with me while, in return, I cook him his favorite dessert which was lemon meringue pie.

 

I continued to walk to my seat beside Sungjong until someone grabbed my wrist forcing me to turn around. At that moment, I stood in front of a boy whom I’ve never seen in my life. Time seemed to slowed down as I was studying the mystery boy’s face. He had a perfectly-defined nose, neat dark-brown hair, plump lips, and had his puppy-like eyes furrowing at me which seemed like he cared about me. Wait why is he furrowing his-

 

“Are you okay? I believe that you were the one I tripped.” said the mystery boy in worried tone. He continued to look at me in concern making my heart beat faster.

 

“Yeah I’m fine.” I answered forcing a smile. Ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter