Chapter 1: Eyes, Nose, Lips

Falling in Love with a Nam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eye, nose, lips...cover was amazing! Him singing the song for me with his melodious voice makes me feel like the most special girl in the world! What a perfect-

 

“Dream! Mom, Ri Ah unnie is dreaming again!” shouted my younger sister, Ally.

 

“What? Uh-yah!” I shouted back. I noticed that I had fallen asleep while studying again and bolted out of my room to chase my little sister downstairs. “I wasn’t dreaming at all! I just took a break from homework by taking a nap.” As I made eye contact with my little sister, Ally hid behind my mom who was about to go to the groceries.

 

“Well why were you smiling? You were kissing him in your dream, huh?” questioned Ally.

 

“ Nope. Not even close! I was dreaming about his Eye, Nose,Lips-” I answered before being interrupted.

 

“Ha! Did you hear that mom? She was thinking about making out with his whole face!”

 

“You did not let me finish, Ally! He was singing one of his covers to me! I don’t have a dirty mind. Geesh!”

 

“But you just admitted that you were dreaming about him! So you lied to me!” Ally talked back. Ally’s face was visible behind our mother’s right shoulder sticking her tongue out directly at me. I saw that and walked swiftly towards my sister.

“Well there is nothing wrong with him singing to me!” I snapped. I was so close to pull my sister’s hair, until our mom stood in front of Ally blocking me fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter