I'm sorry but i love you Hae..

The way we love..

Donghae's Pov

You've always been so cute.. so sweet.. so kind.. so lovely..

"I-I love y-you d-donghae.. c-can you be my b-boyfriend?" you confessed with your overly cute blushing face and stuttering.

"Haeeeeeeee~ can we eat that pleaseeeeeee~?" you whined with that pouty lips of yours.

"Hae~ I love you forever!" the last words you said before you disappeared for 3 days making me worried like hell.

But.. everything changed when you reappeared again.

"Let's stop fooling around. I'm bored of all this gay- games now. Let's break up, Donghae." you said with a cold face and left with your so-called fiancee.

Never once had you ever turned your head back to look at how broken i am, sobbing on the bench in the park which we always go to. You did not show any signs of hesitation even when you heard my heart-wrenching screams for you to stop. Even heaven has heard it and cried with me.. but you just left me alone sobbing in the rain.

"Hyung.. It's has been 2 weeks since he left you for that .. Just let him go, hyung. He's n-not worth it.." Kyuhyun, my best friend, said as he came into the room which i've locked myself in for the past 2 weeks. I am no longer crying anymore as my tears had already dried up when i cried day and night throughout the whole of the first week. I feel like i am just an empty shell now.. void of emotions and feelings.

Hearing no reply from me, kyu let out a heavy sigh before he dragging me out of the house without giving me time to protest.
"Minnie and I are going to the aquarium today~ Hyung should join us too! You will get to see all your precious family members there~~" he said.
Upon hearing his words, i can't help but let out a weak smile. Kyu and minnie had always been there for me and they had been showering me with love and care ever since the whole break up thing happened. Maybe, just maybe.. i should really forget about him..?

But...but my heart just can't let go now... yet..

 

Eunhyuk's Pov

"He smiled.. He finally smiled again.." i said in a weak voice.

Unconsciously a smile crept onto my face and tears escaped my eyes upon seeing that smile which i've missed and will miss eternally.

"Hyuk oppa.. Let's go back to the hospital.. You need to rest.. And stop crying, it's bad for your condition.." hyoyeon said while holding onto my arm to support me.

I slowly turned around and she smiled at me. It's a smile that she uses to cover all the sadness she felt and a smile to cover how worried she is now. I know it all.. Of course i know it, don't i? It's all due to my request..

"It's ok hyo.. There won't be much difference is'nt it..? My world had crashed the moment I heard that news and my heart had shattered the moment i saw his tear-stained face when i hurt him with my words. What i have left is this empty shell of mine and the determination to see him smile again. Now my last wish is already fufilled.. so what's there to fear anymore? The end which i used to fear so much... is what i'm longing for from now onwards.." I said bitterly while tears continue to stream down my cheeks uncontrollably.

*Flashback*

"Yah Hyukkie! Why are you having a nosebleed again?! It's not like Hae is standing in front of you now right~?!" Sungmin hyung, my lovely brother, teased while helping me to stop my nosebleed.

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung~!!!" I whined while blushing and stomping my foot onto the wooden floor of our house.

I pouted when i heard sungmin hyung laughing non-stop. But a sudden wave of dizziness swept over me making me lose my balance and fell onto the ground with a panicking hyung and before i knew it, darkness has already taken over my world.

*beep... beep... beep...*

I woke up to the beeping sounds of the machines and found myself lying in an unfamiliar room with sungmin hyung holding onto my hand while sleeping with his head on my bed. Then realisation hits me.. I am in the hospital.. but.. why..?

"H-hyung.." i tried to wake sungmin hyung up with a weak nudge.

He stirred abit before jumping up suddenly with eyes wide open and stared at me. And as sudden as how he woke up, he hugged me tight and sobbed against my neck. I was so shock that i could'nt react at all. Why is my hyung crying??

I waited for hyung to calm down slightly before pushing him away slightly. Just as i was about to open my mouth to ask what happened, the doctor came in. The doctor did not come in empty handed.. he came with a "gift"... a "gift" that i hope that i could reject... a "gift" that i hope i never knew till the day i leave.

"I'm sorry Mr Lee. You are having stage 4 leukemia and the cancer has already spread to the other parts of your body." he just dropped the bomb on me as though he dropped a pen on the floor.

"H-how long.. H-how long m-more c-can he l-live?" Hyung asked in between his sobs while i was still too shocked to react.

"Around 2 to 3 weeks" was all i heard before darkness took over me once again.

*end of flashback*

I looked at the crying hyoyeon in front of me and a sense of guilt rushed over me.

"Hyo.. I'm sorry for making such request from you.. I'm sorry for making you suffer because of my foolish love.. But thank you. Thank you so much for helping me with my last wishes. Thank you for letting me see his angelic face and his beautiful smile once again. Thank you so so much.." i said while my eyes trailed back to the car which Hae has just board with kyuhyun.

"Thank you Kyuhyun.. Thank you Sungmin hyung.. Please take care of my fishy for me.." i said in my mind while looking at the car that is speeding off.

My vision has started to turn blurry once again and i knew this is the end. What i've been dreading for and longing for has came. It's time.. to finally bid goodbye to everyone.

"Goodbye my love.. my Hae.. I love you.. i really really love you with all my heart, my life.. Be happy baby, i l-love y-you f-forever..." i whispered weakly before letting the darkness engulf me totally and eternally.