Decision, confusion and their tears..

The way we love..

Hyoyeon's Pov:

Tear just stroll down uncontrollably as I tried to catch the falling body of Hyuk oppa in my embrace.

I knew this was the end.. the end of my promise.. the end of his request..

I'm prepared for this already is'nt it..? Or am i not..? Why does it still hurts so much now?

"O-oppa.. " i said weakly as i shook his still body.

"Oppa.." i said while i stared at his now peaceful pale face which has a smile plastered on it.

"You finally smiled as well.. A true smile.." i whispered out bitterly as tears continued to pour out of my eyes. Seeing this warm smile that is on his face now gave me the courage to make the decision which I've never dared to make.

"I'm sorry oppa.. Please forgive me for what I'm going to do.. I'm sorry" I cried out as I hugged his body one last time before sending his body back to the hospital.

 

Sungmin's Pov (In Kyu's car):

"Haeeeeeeeee~ I heard that there's a Nemo musical near the aquarium today!! Let's watch it neh~?" i whined at Hae with my unlimited ageyo supply.

I was trying to cheer him up since he had been totally quiet ever since he board the car and i'm really worried about him. Upon hearing his giggles and seeing his slightly brightened eyes, a smile unconsciously crept onto my face. It's been a really long time since i've seen such a happy Hae. Well..slightly happier Hae at least.

"Ne hyung~ Let's watch it" Hae replied.

I took a quick glance at Kyu whom gave me an encouraging smile before looking back at Hae through the rear mirror. But before i've managed to reply Hae, my phone started ringing.

"It's Hyoyeon.. Why is she calling? D-did something h-happened to H-Hyukkie??" i thought as i looked at the screen of the ringing phone.

"Hello..?" I answered cautiously, intentionally omitting Hyoyeon's name, as i picked up the call.

My grip on my phone loosen as Hyoyeon broke the news to me while telling me the decision she made and requesting for my help to carry out her decision.
Tears were already rolling down my cheeks by the time i ended the phone call and i was still in a state of shock.

"...Minnie(hyung)..What happened??" both Kyu and Hae was shaking me and asking me worriedly.

"He's gone.." was all i managed to squeeze out of my lungs after i gotten over my state of shock.

"Huh?? Who's gone, hyung?!" Hae asked as has gotten more worried now.

"Kyu.. *sobs* h-home *sobs* s-she e-explain *sobs*" i said between my sobs hoping that Kyu will get the gist of the message.. and luckily he did.

Hae.. I'm sorry.. Please don't hate us..

 

Donghae's Pov:

I'm getting so worried about Minnie hyung now.. Why is he sobbing after he received the phone call? Why does my heart feels like i've lost something that is very important to me? Does that phone call has something to do with Hyukkie? No.. no.. it can't be.. He's getting married soon.. Suddenly i felt a tug at my heart again.. I..I should'nt think about him now..

I divert my eyes away from the sobbing Minnie hyung to look at my surroundings and it finally hits me..This is not the route to Minnie hyung's house.. It's.. the route to H-hyukkie's house..!

"K-KYU!! W-WHY ARE W-WE ON THIS ROAD?!' i exclaimed at Kyu when i finally realised where we are going.

"T-there's someone who needs to talk to you.. It's important Hae.. Please believe whatever you will be hearing when we reach.. Please don't run away.." Kyu said as his voice slightly trembled, as if he's trying to hold in his tears.

Why are they behaving so weirdly? Someone who needs to talk to me?? Hyukkie?? No..no.. i can't talk to him now.. at least not now.. not when my heart is still bleeding from the wound he had inflicted.

"NO!! KYU STOP THE CAR!! *sobs* Please kyu.. please.. I-I can't face him yet.. please.." i plead weakly as tears starts to flow out of my eyes. The thought of facing him again made me tremble in fear and pain.

"Hae.. Please listen to me.. Y-you have to go.. You have to listen.. Y-you have the right to know.. y-you w-won't see him a-anymore a-anyway" Kyu replied while whispering the last part as soft as possible... but i still caught it.

What did he mean by that?? Why are they behaving more and more weirdly now?!  B-but looking at the sobbing Minnie hyung and the gloomy looking Kyu who is holding onto the steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles are turning white while his eyes glistening with tears, i can't help but give-in to Kyu's request.

After drying my tears, i sat in total silence while observing the still sobbing Minnie hyung. There's something wrong with him.. The way he took glances at me through the rear mirror with an incredibly sad and apologetic expression.. His eyes seems to be conveying a thousand words.. yet i can't seem to understand them.. The sudden wave of helplessness that hits me is starting to eat me up.. J-just what's wrong with them?!

Without me noticing, since i've been drowning in my own helplessness, we've reached. I slowly dragged my lifeless body to the door which i used to love just weeks ago. Memories started to flood back with every step i took.. Those memories are sweet.. So sweet that it feels like thousand of knifes have just pierced through my already wounded heart. Tears which have collected in my eyes without me knowing are now threatening to fall soon.. but i held them in.

We are now standing in front of the door waiting for the person behind the door to answer the bell.. The person whom i dread to see.. yet long to see..

But when the door finally creaked opened showing the person behind the door.. all i saw was the person.. i never wanted to see again..

 

 

 

 

 


 Sorry i kinda extended the 2-shot to afew more chapters since it's getting abit long to squeeze into 2 chapters >< Hope the story is not that bad! hahas :) Please leave some comments~!!!