Letting go because of love

The way we love..

Sungmin's Pov

It has been 3 years since we've gave Hyukkie's letter to Hae.. The way he reacted that day.. the way he screamed in pain and regret that day..  the way he fainted in my arms weak and broken.. I will never ever forget..

 

[Flashback]

All of us were silently observing Hae while he reads the letter.. well maybe not really silently since i'm still crying in Kyu's embrace.

I could see tears streaming down his face that have gotten paler as the time passed. He was slowly sinking down onto the floor while clutching onto the letter with his trembling hand as if his life was dependent on it. As if having a broken Donghae curled up on the floor was'nt enough to form a heartbreaking scene, it started to rain very heavily outside. The whole image which was presented was utterly depressing to look at.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Donghae's loud shrilly wails echoed throughout the whole room in addition to the rain and thunder outside the house.

He was screaming non-stop. Even when i tried to hug him, to comfort him, to calm him down.. he just continued.. till he's finally drained of all energy and fainted.

[End of Flashback]

 

"Hae.. *sobs* you looked so peaceful now.. are you finally with Hyukkie now..? D-Do you *sobs* r-really want m-me to *sobs* d-do t-this?" I asked in between by sobs while i gently caressed Donghae's pale face.

It's a difficult decision to make.. But i know i have to make it now.. I-I.. I have to let you go.. to free you from the wound in your heart which did not and will never heal.

Hyukkie.. pleaase heal his heart.. please bring him with you.. please be.. a happy couple.

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

Why did this had to happen now?? Why now when Donghae had finally step out of his state of depression and get on with his life?! *sigh*  

Actually.. we all knew that this Donghae moving on was just a facade.Throughout all these years, none of his smiles were real and never did he show his true emotions to anyone ever since that fateful day.. It' was as if he had locked the real him up. No matter how hard we tried to help him, no matter how much love we showered him with.. He was still so distant. However, no matter what, we were still thankful that he tried to move on.. in his own way. But.. our happiness was short-lived. That fatal accident took everything away.

 

[Flashback]

Hae was on the way to the beach which he always go to in the night when he misses Hyukkie when he was knocked down by a reckless drunk diver. The driver had escaped immediately after the accident, leaving an injured Hae to bleed on the floor. Since it was already late, there wasn't much people around that area. Hence, by the time Hae was discovered, the golden time of rescue has passed.

No matter how hard we prayed outside the operating theatre, the news which the doctor brought out totally crushed all our hopes.

"I'm sorry.. We've done our best.. He is.. brain dead.." with this, Minnie fainted and Hyoyeon broke down. As for me.. I was too stun to react.

[End of Flashback]

 

Tears have once again flowed out of my eyes when i realized what my Minnie baby is talking about.

 

 

 

 

Euthanasia..

 

 


Sorry for the super duper late update as i was really busy with school.. :((

I've decided to end this story here >< sorry for the kinda bad ending T_T 

hmmm~ i feel like trying =x hahahaha! lols.

 

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS NE~?? *puppy eyes*