O` Taemins_LittleNoona

`∃τ ⊂∃τ∃я⋀` Lockscreens and One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 for taemins_littlenoona

 

Story Briefing

▬ Author: Blacktitania
▬ Date Published: 4th February 2016
▬ Characters: shin soohyun (u-kiss) & laura lu (oc)
▬ Genre: fantasy
▬ Disclaimer: any similarities are pure coincidence. sorry for the long wait! I hope you like it!

For the fourth time that week, I’ve been hiding here, behind these bushes spying on her. Laura Lu.  I’m pretty sure it’s been 5 years since I start doing this. Every week I would come here, to Pendragon’s Village and spy on her.

 

Laura is so gorgeous that every single male on her village is ogling her. Well, I can’t blame them, who don’t want a girl like her? Slim body, those long legs and her beautiful locks. I watched her as she jokes around with her friends. Her laugh rang on my ears. Her giggles and small yelps were so addictive.

 

As the sun sets, Laura’s friend started going home one by one and in the end so did she.

 

 

 

‘Knock… Knock…’ A sharp knock was heard from the house.

 

“Who is that?” I asked.

“U-uh… I’m Kang Dongyup from the city council.” I walked over to the door and opened them. A guy in his mid-30s stood in front of me with a scroll in his hands, “what do you want?” I snapped.

“U-um… I have a request-“

“Sorry, I don’t do requests. My powers are too precious for that, find someone else,” I said brushing him off.

“I’m sorry, but this is a request from the King. He needs you to help Pendragon’s Village,” my eyes bulged and my hands turned clammy, “an army of Goblins have attacked them last night-“

“What about the villagers?” I asked.

“Uh… according to the report, some of them are captured and some of them are safe in their underground bunker.”

“Okay then. I’ll go. Under one condition, I want a sacrifice. Oh, and make sure it’s Laura Lu, not anybody else”

“Yes, sir. I shall pass that to the King,” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter