O` parkkahi20

`∃τ ⊂∃τ∃я⋀` Lockscreens and One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For parkkahi20

 

Story Briefing

▬ Author: blacktitania
▬ Date Published: 16th may 2016
▬ Characters: jackson (got7) & Tzuyu (twice)
▬ Genre: fluff, school life
▬ Disclaimer: any similarities are pure coincidence. sorry for the long wait! i was busy and i kinda forgot about this, thanks for waiting & i hope you like it!

It was already my first month in this school. I was still not familiar with the language, though. I was from Taiwan, and now, I live in Korea. JYP High was fine, the uniform was pretty, the teachers are nice, the students were not as bad as thought and I managed to stay below radar, since I didn’t like attentions – well, sort of… for the past two weeks I’ve been receiving gifts from… somebody.

 

They were sweet; I found chocolate on my desk everyday (I think the person is trying to make me fat), sometimes I found milk on it as well, there was one day when the person didn’t put anything on my table, I, of course wondered if something happened. But then, the person left a note the next day saying that he was sorry because he had to prepare for a test. I didn’t know who placed it there, but I would like to, though.

 

 

 

I walked down the hall, as usual. My locker was actually in a pretty bad location; it’s in the middle of the busiest hallway in the school. It’s crowded, loud and it’s super annoying.

 

I opened the locker. But, there was something weird, there was a red card in it. I took the card at stared at it.

 

Then, suddenly, the crowded hall became silent for a moment; I looked up and saw almost everybody staring at me and the red card on my hand. I gave them a ‘what-are-you-looking-at’ look and continue to wonder what could the red card be. I flipped the card over and saw a little note on the corner of the card.

 

‘See me at the rooftop after school’

 

That was when I remembered, there was a group here called Big Byung. They are rumored to be very rude and harsh, some even say they get into fights and probably sell drugs, and they have this ‘Red Ticket’ system. So, if anybody gets this red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter