O` EXOBeastismystyle

`∃τ ⊂∃τ∃я⋀` Lockscreens and One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOR EXOBEASTISMYSTYLE

 

Story Briefing

▬ Author: BLACKTITANIA
▬ Date Published: 1 MARCH 2016
▬ Characters: SUGA (BTS) & CHOI HYERIN (OC)
▬ Genre: FLUFF, SCHOOLLIFE
▬ Disclaimer: ANY SIMILARITIES ARE PURE COINCIDENCE.SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, ENJOY!

“Hey, didn’t you hear the rumor? I heard that Suga sunbae just rejected Shim Yoojung.”

 

“He did?! Oh my God, he rejected the prettiest girl in school? I bet you he is going to die single…”

 

“I know right…”

 

There you go again… He’s always rejecting girls... He even rejected Shim Yoojung, at this rate I wouldn’t even stand a chance…

 

I heaved a sigh and held my books tighter to my chest. I walked down the hallway towards my locker.

 

When I got there, I open my locker and swapped my math book with science. I looked to the side and stared at Suga sunbae’s picture on my locker door – trust me, I’m not a stalker. I traced his jawline and sighed, again. I slammed the door shut and walked towards my math class.

 

On the way there, I saw Suga sunbae walking towards the opposite side of the school. For an obvious reason, I couldn’t take my eyes off him. I was to focused at looking at him and I didn’t realize that he was looking back at me. Upon realizing that, my eyes widened in surprise and my head snapped down in embarrassment, but if I was not mistaken, I think I saw a small smirk on his face.

 

 

“Okay class, that’s all for today. Today, Choi Hyerin and Jeon Jungkook you guys will clean the boards.” Said Mr. Kang.

 

I groaned and shoved my books in my bag.

 

“Umm… Hyerin-sshi, do you mind if you do the right board? I know it’s bigger, but I have an appointment to attend,” Jeon Jungkook, the guy in front of me – and Suga sunbae’s friend – said to me.

 

“Okay, I’ll take the right one,” I nodded.

 

“Cool. Thanks,” he smiled before standing up and walking towards the board with two whiteboard erasers.

 

After placing my pencils in my pencil case I headed towards the right board and started erasing the math formulas off the board.

 

“Thanks, Hyerin-sshi, I owe you one-“ I looked back and saw Jeon Jungkook accidentally toppled my science book over and the papers from inside the book scattered across the floor.

 

I gasped as I saw a certain paper lying on the ground. It was a picture of Suga sunbae that I drew just now!

 

“Isn’t that…” Jungkook pointed at the picture

 

My eyes widened. I threw the eraser on my hand and scrambled towards the drawing. Immediately, I grabbed it and hid it behind my back.

“U-Uh… i-it’s not wha-“

 

“Yah! Jeon Jungkook! How long are you going to keep us waiting?!” Just then,  footsteps was heard from the door. I looked over and it was BTS, Jungkook’s friends and Suga sunbae’s group, too.

 

My eyes immediately searched through the familiar faces and thank goodness Suga sunbae wasn’t there.

 

“Oh, who’s this?”  One of the guys, V pointed at me.

 

“Oh, this is my classmate, Choi Hyeri,” said Jungkook.

 

“U-umm… hello…” I bowed.

 

“Oh! What’s that you have behind your back?”  Hoseok sunbae asked as he ran to

my side and snatched the paper of my hand.

 

“H-Hey!-“ I tried to  take the paper back but he rose it on the air and boy, he was definitely tall.

 

“Oh! Isn’t this Yoongi?”

 

I squeezed my eyes shut as I bit my lower lips. One by one, the BTS member started crowding Hoseok sunbae in curiosity.

 

“Hold on… isn’t this Yoongi?” said Jin sunbae.

 

“W-wait, guys… it’s not like what you think it is..”

 

“Do you… like Suga?” asked Namjoon sunbae.

 

“Yes-I mean no-no, yes-“

 

“Hyerin-ah… don’t worry we’ll help you,” said Jungkook placing a hand on my shoulder.

 

“W-what? Help? Help me with what?” I asked in bewilderment.

“Don’t worry, I owe you one anyways. Bye!” Jungkook and the rest waved and left.

 

“Bye… I guess…”

 

 

Lately, I find the BTS  guys – minus Suga sunbae – have been acting strange these days. They would either walk over to my table during lunch and eat together with me and my friends or suddenly popping up in the hallways and taking me to my classes. But, Suga sunbae was never there.

 

Today, I came in to school pretty late because of my damn baby brother, that .

 

I sped walk towards my locker. When I reached my locker I opened it and took the books I need and placed my lunch box in there.

 

From afar, I could hear somebody calling my name, the voice sounded familiar, but I couldn’t get the hang of it. I looked to the direction of the voice and found Jeon Jungkook speeding towards me. He continued running towards me, even with a pretty small distance between us, he didn’t show any signs of slowing down. I took small steps back, afraid that he would crash onto me.

 

“You have to come with me! Come on! Let’s go!” he said in a hurry and took my arm in the process while dragging me with him.

 

“W-wait! Jungkook-sshi, where are we going?” I asked, as I was getting dragged away.

 

“We have no time! We have to hurry!” He dragged me toward the parking lot and stopped in front of a black Audi. He shoved me inside and followed suit.

 

“Ahjusshi, can you drive to Taehyung hyung’s house? Hurry, please.” He said.

 

“Yes, sir.”

 

I looked at Jungkook at bewilderment. I think he could sense me burning a hole through his head, he turned his head to look at me a smiled, “don’t worry, you won’t be attending school today,” he patted my shoulders.

 

“What?! Are you crazy? Where are you taking me! Let me out, let me go back to school!” I started trashing around his car.

 

“Wait, wait, Hyerin, calm down, we’re just going to V’s house.”

 

“And how is that supposed to calm me down? You could do something else!” I pointed out.

 

“Trust me, we won’t. And, hey, I said I owe you one, didn’t I?” He nudged and smiled.

 

I slowly relaxed my back and looked over to the window, looking at the cars passing by.

 

The trip was short, in 15 minutes, we arrived at V’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter