O` Memorize

`∃τ ⊂∃τ∃я⋀` Lockscreens and One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for memorize

 

Story Briefing

▬ Author: blacktitania
▬ Date Published: 28 january 2016
▬ Characters: byun baekhyun(exo) & kim jungin (oc)
▬ Genre: fantasy, romace
▬ Disclaimer:Any similarities are purely coincidental. I hope you like it!

 

I tossed and my bed for I don’t know how many times that night. I counted 300 sheep, I read three chapters Paper Towns and yet, I still couldn’t fall asleep. They say the sound of the waves crashing will make you relax and slowly send you to sleep. Well, the sea next to my house is not helping me at all. I groaned and turned my bedside lamp on.

 

I opened my wardrobe and took the box under a pile of my jeans. I searched for my sleeping pills. I flipped the box over and scattered the things on my floor to help me search, but it was useless. I remembered that my friend took my last dose of those sleeping pills and I haven’t visited the chemist since then.

 

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. Suddenly, the room felt stuffy so I opened the windows to let cool air come in.

 

“At this rate I will never fall asleep..”  I sighed as I felt the cold wind brushing my face.

 

“I might as well take a short walk” I said.

 

I took my jacket from behind my door and made a beeline to the front door. I grabbed the key from my pocket and slowly unlocked the door. When the door is open, I glanced back making sure that nobody is awake. After I’m sure that everybody’s still sleeping, I closed the door and walked down the footpath towards Heundae Beach.

 

As soon as I step my foot on the sand, the smell of sea greeted me. I took my sandals off and walked towards the sea. I lay down on the soft sand and looked up at the sky; there were no clouds so the stars are visible.

 

“Neomu saranghajiman saranghanda mal an hae
Eosaekhae jajonsim heorak an hae
Oneureun yonggi naeseo na malhal tejiman
Musimhi deureoyo I’ll sing for you”

 

Suddenly, I heard a voice singing from the rocks. I stood up and carefully walked over to see whom it was. It was a guy sitting on a rock. But, then, I realised something was weird, his legs were glittery. I took a step forward to get a better view, but I slipped. I fell first on the ground.

 

“Who is that?” The guy asked.

 

“Ouch…” I rubbed my and stood up.  That was a bad move. We locked eyes and stare into each other. I realised something; damn, he was fine. My eyes went down to his glittery legs and I realised they weren’t legs; they were tails, mermaid tails.

 

“Y-you… you have tails… You’re a mermaid?!” I pointed at his tail.

“Yes, I am and it would be nice of you if you don’t rudely pint at my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter