O` Taemins_LittleNoona

`∃τ ⊂∃τ∃я⋀` Lockscreens and One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for taeminslittlenoona

 

Story Briefing

▬ Author: tattoo_wallflower
▬ Date Published: 31 January 2016
▬ Characters: Jeon Jungkook (BTS) & Laura Lu (OC)
▬ Genre: angst, school life, tragedy, romance
▬ Disclaimer: Any similarities are purely coincidental. I hope you like it!

 

kookie__ Happy one year jagiya <3 <3 <3 Thank you for always believing in me even when I didn’t believe in myself and for putting up with me whenever I have mood swings~ I hope we have many more years together and maybe one day… get married? ^^ kekeke… I love you! :*

 

Jungkook smiles as he clicks publish and then sets in phone down before looking up to his professor who was talking about classical music period. He pretends to be listening as he looks at his best mates, scattered around the lecture hall. The oldest of the mini group, BTS, a name Namjoon had came up with when he started the dance crew, considering how bad his skills were. Jin was sitting near the front and actually scribbling the professor’s words down as he occasionally glance up from the notebook to show respect. The maknae squints his eyes slightly before seeing some chibi versions of the group and he smiles slightly.

 

The second oldest of the group, Min Yoongi or known as Suga had his laptop screen up but was sleeping soundly behind it, being seated around mid-section made him almost invisible to the professor. His favourite dongsaeng, Jimin was to the older’s left, his orange hair standing out in the sea of brown or black haired undergrads. To the left of Jimin was Taehyung and the both of them were playing tic-tac-toe on a spare piece of paper, giggling softly while glancing up from time to time to ensure that they weren’t going to be caught.

 

The remainder two of the group, Namjoon and Hoseok, were seated at the row directly in front of him, laptops and notepad both opened. The pink-haired had earphones shoved into his ear, probably something he was currently working on, spinning his pen while his eyes darted around the room in search of an inspiration. Hoseok was playing Solitare online, earphones in his ear while scribbling something into his notepad.

 

He was pulled out of his train of thoughts when his phone screen lit up, showing a comment on Instagram and a message from his beloved. Opening it up, he smiles once seeing the comment.

 

lululaura__ Happy one year babe :* I love you too <3

 

He switches to messages and opens up their conversation.

 

Yah.

Jeon Jungkook.

Get married? Do you want to die? —_—

 

kekeke ^^

Babe, you love me <3

Plus if you don’t marry me, who would you marry?

 

Hm…

Chanwoo Oppa?

Omo~

We’ll have white roses everywhere at the wedding ^^

 

Yah.

Your boyfriend is right in front of you. —_—

I LOVED YOU TT-TT

 

Mianhae Kookie :P

I love Chanwoo more~

 

Aish.

I shouldn’t have brought you iKON tickets…

 

What O_O

 

Looks like I have to give them to Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung…

 

NOOOOOOO

SORRY BABE TT-TT

I LOVE YOU

YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE IN MY LIFE 

<3 <3 <3

 

*sighs*

Fine then.

 

WOOHOO!!!

Love you jagi~

Anyways, I have to go to class now :(

See you later at dinner?

 

Oh okay :(

Bye jagi :*

See you soon <3

p.s. Wear a coat. I know you like it warm ;)

 

He sees the last seen and smirks knowing that it fumbled with her mind. “Mr Jeon,” the professor calls out and he looks up using the deer-in-headlights look. “What is so interesting in my class that has you smirking?”

 

Taehyung and Hoseok sniggers from their spots. “Mr Kim, Mr Jung. Do I humor you?” he continues, successfully shutting up the duo who tries to hide their sniggers behind their hands.

 

“Mr Kim,” he says, staring right at Jin before looking down at his notebook disapprovingly. “What’s this… nonsense.”

 

The oldest looks royally shocked as he glares at the professor who frowns back. He remembers that the man standing in front of him was the professor so he lowers his head in shame. “Mr Kim,” he says looking at the pink-haired man. “Mr Kim.”

 

Hoseok nudges his friend who takes out his earphones, looking at the professor and smirks, “Yes sir?”

 

The professor huffs. “Please listen to class Mr Kim. Don’t lose those results,” he says and the dimpled-man just smiles, getting on the professor’s nerves.

 

“Mr Park,” the professor says and the Busan boy freezes in his action of throwing eraser dust into Yoongi’s hair. “I see that pranking Mr Min is more important than listening to the lecture.”

 

“Mr Min!” he yells and the Daegu boy opens one eye, rolls his eye then turns around to continue to sleep. “Mr Park, wake up your boyfriend.”

 

Jimin looks at him confused. “Sir, Yoongi hyung and I are perfectly straight,” Jimin replies innocently but he earns an glare. “I’m just saying the truth…”

 

“Out!” he roars, slamming his hands on the table. “Seven of you, get out! Now!”

 

Jungkook and Jin scrambles to grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter