Four Months

Vampire in Love 2

Four months had passed by and Taeyeon never showed up again. Tiffany barely came out of her room and just sat in her room on her bed.. Tiffany always staring at the walls that have pictures of her and Taeyeon. She felt so lost without Taeyeon. Her friends and family were concerned about her. She look at her scrapbook of other photos of her and her friends, and some photos of the Kim’s or with Taeyeon. She pulls out her diary out of her desk beside her and wrote in it.

 

It has been four months now, and no one had heard back from the Kim’s or Taeyeon at all. He took everything with him, including my life, my soul, and my heart with him. He promised me it would be like he never existed but everyday I think of hm. The memories we had together, but I had nightmares at night time. I always dreamed of that day he left me in the woods alone and never looked back at all. I just wish he was here and never left. I don’t want to forgive him. But my heart says something totally different. It wants me to forgive him, but I never will after what he did to me.”

 

She closed her diary and put back on the desk. She walked downstairs to the living room and sat at the couch, turning the T.V. on. Seung-gi is in the kitchen looking at her concerned.


 

At school- Tiffany’s POV

 

It was lunch time and I was sitting at a table alone. After Taeyeon left, I barely talked to my friends anymore. They know why I didn’t talk to them because of him. I see Kahi, Uee, Jaejoong, and Yoochun from a far, looking at me with concern in their eyes. I see that are talking about me, but I just let it be. I was just thinking about the Kim’s.

 

Tiffany(thoughts)- I miss them… especially Seohyun.

 

Skip to home-after school

 

I was at home, on my laptop, typing away. Every time that ticks by, my heart aches more everyday. I decided to email my mom, BoA.

 

To Mom: Hey Mom, things are great, and my grades had started going up. I started hanging out with my friends again. Don’t have to worry, I’m fine.”

 

I know I’m lying to my mom, but it is better than worrying about me so much. I get up and sit on a rocking chair that is by my window. I usually sit on it, staring outside the window. Just hoping to see him outside, across the street and looking at me. But, I know that won’t ever happen, he’s gone. I see my dad outside, stuffing a garbage bag into the bins. I see that he is talking with one of his friend, who happened to walk past. I never seen him before, but don’t really care at all. I get up and walk downstairs and put my jacket and shoes on. I walk out the door, walking to my truck. I just don’t want to be in the house right now. My dad friend sees me and tries to talk to me, but I was thinking really hard hat I didn’t know he was talking to me.

 

Friend: Hey Tiffany, how you doing?

 

No answer. Seung-gi’s friend give him an understanding look and shrugs it off and continues his walk. I pen the door but it just gets shut.

 

Seung-gi: That’s it, you are going back to live with your mother.

Tiffany: What? Why?

Seung-gi: I don’t even know what to do anymore with you. I barely see you anymore, you're always in your room. You act like he died, or something.

 

I look away because that is what it feels like. I feel like he is dead sometimes, no, all the time.

 

Tiffany: I’m not leaving Seoul, I am staying and that is final.

Seung-gi: Just live with your mother, make new friends. That idiot ain’t coming back, forget him. Me and your mother are worried about you, this behaviour isn’t normal. It scares the living out of me, Fany.

Tiffany: I like my friends here, they aren’t like y old friends in California.

Seung-gi: You don’t see them anymore.

Tiffany: Yeah, I do, ugh, I amd going downtown with Kahi and Uee to go shopping.

Seung-gi: Alright. Shopping.