Saved

Vampire in Love 2

Tiffany runs through the woods, searching, reminiscent of her opening dream. It gets darker and darker, until she can’t see anything anymore. Tiffany bending over with her hands on her knees and her sharp desperate breathing. Tiffany falls to the ground, looking up, the trees spinning around her. She then closes her eyes, laying on the damp ground. She remains on the ground, and is curled into a ball. She hears a faint sound of her name being called in the distance. It was a search party looking for her. She couldn’t say anything, she felt like she was paralyzed. Rain begins to pour.

 

Tiffany POV

 

I was lying there, dazed and I begin to hear an animal sniffing around. It is getting closer and it sounds large and I was scared. Then I hear a whisper in my ear.

 

Taeyeon: Move, Fany.

 

I lift my head, looking for my Taeyeon but I see something else instead. A dark shape, huge, black. Nearing. Its eyes reflect light for a split second, they’re inhumane. I was terrified, I managed to drag myself to a cluster of trees. I squeezed myself between them, panicking and breathing hard. I closed my eyes, trying to disappear, I felt something, I opened my eyes to find myself several feet above the ground. Trees passing by. I was being carried by someone, I didn’t know who it was. My vision was to blurry to see who it was.


 

No One’s POV

Half of the police department were at Seung-gi’s house, a tired rescue party that includes and Siwon. Seung-gi, beside himself with worry, pores over a map with Ho-dong and Leeteuk,32, black hair, short, handsome.

 

450px-Leeteuk.jpg



 

Seung-gi: I’ll call Sooyoung again. Her note said she and Taeyeon went for a walk.

Ho-dong: Sooyoung and the rest left town, Seung-gi.

Leeteuk: Hospital said Mr. Sooyoung got a big job somewhere else.

 

Leeteuk puts a reassuring hand on Seung-gi’s shoulder.

 

Leeteuk: We’ll find her, Seung-gi. I’ve known her since she was a baby. We will not rest until we find her, okay?

Seung-gi: Okay, thank you guys. You guys are the best friends I ever had.

 

Seung-gi is glad for the comfort of his two friends.

 

Siwon: Seung-gi!

 

Seung-gi spins to where Siwon points, it was Baekhyun, 20, emerges, short, blond-silver-ish hair with waves, strong with a fierce expression.

 

tumblr_inline_nx8y3aPWVk1tdmge4_540.jpg


 

He is carrying someone, it was a bit dark to tell who it was. He gets closer and he was carrying Tiffany.

 

Ho-dong: It’s Baekhyun, he is one of our old friends great-grandson. He found her.

 

Seung-gi bolts to her, he’s never moved faster in his life. He wraps his arms around Fany, lifting her from Baekhyun’s arms.

 

Seung-gi: Thank you, Baekhyun. Thank God you found her. I don’t know what I would do if I lost her. Thank you again.

Baekhyun: You're welcome, anything for one of Ho-dong’s friend.

 

Seung-gi carries Fany to the house, cradling her. Ho-dong and Leeteuk give Baekhyun a nod of praise and gratitude. Ho-dong about to say something to Baekhyun. But Baekhyun backs away, avoiding any of their strong praise.

 

Siwon POV

 

I was jogging alongside Seung-gi, i was scanning Fany, making sure she doesn’t have any injuries. I was so worried. If this was Taeyeon’s doing, I am so going to hurt him, for hurting my Fany-ah. I then slow down, feeling someone stare at the back of me. I turn to see Baekhyun staring at me. I was uncomfortable, quickly looking away to avoid his gaze.

 

Seung-gi POV

 

I was carrying Fany up the stairs to the house. Laid her down the bed. I touched her forehead, she was starting to heat up. I went down stairs and got a wet cloth. I went back up stairs and saw Tiffany awake. I went to her and wiped her forehead with it.

 

Seung-gi: What were you thinking, Baby? Why were you out there? I was so worried

Fany: He’s... gone.

Seung-gi: Oh, I’m sorry.