Fight

Vampire in Love 2

Fany’s POV

 

I was opening Seo gift she got me but I had cut my finger. I started bleeding and blood started to drip onto the ground. All I hear is a faint growl and all I see is Yoong lunging toward me. Teeth bared, eyes beyond reason Tae pushes me behind his own body, causing me to crash into the table, plates shattering as Yoong slams into Tae. It sounded like boulders colliding. Tae had pushed him, hard and I saw Yoong sailing backward, hitting the wall. But he ricochets off it and comes back at me. Yuri and Soo tackle Yoong from the side, dragging him to the ground. I saw Seo on top of him, sitting on his stomach, holding him down too.

 

Seo (soothingly): Yoong, shhh --

 

But she stops, her head suddenly jerking toward me. Then everybody's eyes snap toward me as they catch the overwhelming scent of blood. I was lying amid the shards of broken china plates. I look at my arm, seeing now. It’s been slashed by the broken plate shards, bright red blood pulses out of my arm, pooling. I look up to all of them now, including Tae but not Soo, staring down at me, at my arm covered with blood, with fevered eyes. I see eight suddenly ravenous vampires. I saw Soo jump to my side. I saw Tae, though white as a bone, snaps out of it and stand between me and the others.

 

Soo: Yuri and Hyoyeon, get Yoong out of here and the rest. (No response) Yuri, Hyo.

 

Yuri reins himself in, elbowing Hyo. They drag the snarling Yoong out. Sunny holds her nose, politely exit with the others. Seo looks at me, apologetic --             

 

Seo: I'm sorry, I... can't...                           

 

I saw her slip out the door with Nicole and Jessica behind her. Tae still on guard as Soo examines my arm.

 

Soo: I'll have to stitch this up.

Tae: I'll carry her to the kitchen.

 

He moves to pick me up, but his eyes dart to the blood.

 

Soo: I'll take care of her, Tae. (doesn't move) Check on Yoong and the others. Go.                               

 

Tae looks from him to me. Then steps back, allowing Soo to lift me up and carry me to the kitchen. But just before the kitchen door closes, I see Tae’s agonized face. He turns away, unable to meet my eyes...

 

No one POV- Kitchen

Fany sits in a chair opposite Soo who mops up her blood as he removes glass shards from her arm. He drops one into a bowl. She tries not to look at the blood.          

 

Fany: I sure can kill a party, eh?                           

Soo: It's not your fault. Yoong hasn’t been away from human blood as long as the rest of us.                                     

Fany: Seems like you're the only one it doesn't affect.                                    

Soo: Centuries of practice.                             

Fany: Did you ever think of... living differently?                                     

Soo: I enjoy my work too much. Helping people, saving lives is what I do. I'm hoping there's a point to my existence, even if I am damned.                                

Fany: Damned? You're not damned.                    

Soo: Then you and I agree. But Tae doesn't believe there's an afterlife for our kind. (Looking at her) He thinks we've lost our souls.                  

Fany(realizing): That's why he won't... He thinks he’d be damning me.                                   

Soo: If you believed as he did, would you risk it?                                          

Fany(thought): No, never.

 

No one POV- Outside

Tae came out, rushing to Yoong. Everyone looked at him and saw fire in his eyes. Yuri and Hyo stepped in front of him and tried holding him. But, Tae was too strong for them, he pushed them out of the way and they fell to the ground. Seo tried to step in the way but she got pushed out of the way, Jessica and Nicole caught her right away. Tae grabbed Yoong by the collar and punched him in the face. He threw him up in the air and kicked him in the stomach and Yoong flew couple feet away and his back hit a tree.

 

Tae: Come on, get up.

Seo: Stop, Tae.

Tae: No, get up Yoong.

Yoong: No, I don’t want to fight you.

Tae: Oh, now you’re being a . You can attack my girlfriend but you don’t want to fight me. Nope, you aren’t getting away with this.

Yuri: Stop bro.

Hyo: Let this go. You don’t have a chance against him.

Tae: Let’s see about that. Come on Yoong, or you to scared?

Yoong: No, I’m not scared of you. I just don’t want to fight you.

Sunny: Stop.

Nicole: Let it be. Let him learn his lesson. He isn’t going to win.

Jessica: I don’t know about that.

Seo: Why do you say that?

Sunny: We been with him long enough to know how he is, when he is angry.

Hyo: Who do you think will win?

Yuri: I think Yoong. He used to run an army.

Hyo: Yoong? I think Tae.

Yuri: Want to bet? 100 bucks Yoong wins.

Hyo: Sure. 100 bucks is good for me.

Nicole: You are seriously betting on who is going to win?

Hyo: Yeah, of course, we always do.

Jessica: You guys are so not mature.

Hyo: Whatever, Jess. Just watch the fight.

 

Yoong stands up and stands in a fighting position. Tae stands there in rage. They both start walking around in a circle. Yoong lunges forward and grabs Tae by the throat and smashes him into the ground. Tae grabs him by the hand and threw him over him. They both stood up, ready to jump. They both jumped up in the air and tackled each other to the ground. They are rolling around, Tae sits on him and punches him. Yoong kicks Tae off him and Tae rolls over. They both stand up and catch their breaths.

 

Yoong: It isn’t my fault that she cut herself. I haven’t been around human blood for so long. I am not Soo, he has had practice for centuries. I can’t control it and you can’t control it either. All of us stood there looking at her, bleeding away, with fevered eyes. None, of us are ready. So don’t be mad at me for something I can’t control. And you couldn’t even control yourself, remember when you almost killed her.

Tae: Shut up.

 

Tae runs toward Yoong and punches him. Yoong was too late to block it. Tae was doing bunch of combos. He punched him, kicked him in the stomach, jumped up in the air kneeing him in the face, and with a final blow. He threw him into the ground and was on top of him and punched him in the face. Yoong was laying there, couldn’t get up. Tae stood up and looked over him. Seo came running to check up on him. Nicole and Yuri stood there with their mouths wide open. Jessica and Sunny standing there because they weren’t surprised at all.

 

Hyo: Pay up now. Tae won.

Yuri: , how the hell --- did--- what?

Jess: I knew Tae would have won.

Yuri: And you didn’t want to tell me. I lost 100 bucks to this midget.

Hyo: Hey, I’m not that short. .

Sunny: Sweetie, you shouldn’t be betting on people because you always lose.

Hyo: Yeah, Yuri. Stopping bet on things you can’t win.

Nicole: You, to mister. You stop betting.

Hyo: But babe, I always win. I never lose to this loser.

 

Soo comes outside with Fany, who has a bandage around her arm. Soo came to check out how everybody was doing. He was surprised. He saw Hyo and Yuri arguing, Nicole, Jessie, and Sunny watching them argue, Tae sitting on a rock, Seo examining Yoong.

 

Soo: Whats going on?

 

Everyone looks at Soo and Fany.

 

Hyo: Ummmm… ahhh…. What had um happened was….

Yuri: Tae and Yoong got in a fight.

Soo: What? Everybody inside. Accept Tae, and Yuri.

Yuri: Why me? I didn’t do anything wrong. It was just Tae and Yoong.

Soo: No, be quiet. Your not in trouble, you will be driving Fany home.

Tae: No, I will be.

Soo: No you aren’t. We have to have a talk.

 

TBC.....