Chapter 3

One Less Lonely Girl

Hyouri held the pup in her arm as she glared at the now labelled, creepy idol in front of her.

 

"You're a creep." She says as she glared at Hyukjae who did nothing but chuckle. "That should be your alias. The Silver Creep rather than Eunhyuk." She hissed with a shake of her head.

 

"Well let's just say, you amuse me and I don't go beating around the bush especially with an interesting Lady like you." Hyukjae says as he puts his hands in the pockets of his coat. "Obviously that's what you've been doing this whole time. What the heck do you even want from me?" Hyouri says in pure annoyance as she goes and opens her mailbox, grabbing mails and small packages.

 

"And THAT is why you can never get a guy to like you." Mika speaks up with a sly smirk as she leaned against the doorframe with crossed arms, looking at her housemate. Hyouri rolled her eyes and looked between Hyukjae and Mika.

 

"And THAT'S also one of the reasons why I hate reality. Its 'cause I see people like the two of you standing in the same soil I stand." Hyouri snarls before pushing Mika out of her way and got inside the house with her pup and things, throwing Mika's mail and went to her room. 

 

She puts the pup down, pulling the scarf gently away from the pup and sets down its stuff. She ruffled her hair in pure annoyance, putting her mail down, she looked around and started to unpack the pup's stuff as she changed into:

 

She took a few deep breaths before arranging a space for the pup. She picks it up and examines it, seeing it was a boy. "Yes a boy company." She says with a small smile, looking at the pup that was a big as her hand. "I'm gonna name you... Aries... Short for... Polaris." She says as she bumps her nose lightly against the pup's nose.

 

She got out of her room only to see Hyukjae sitting on the couch while Mika made some tea. "Oh seriously? Now we're inviting a celebrity inside our house?" Hyouri says in pure disbelief. "Well duh! For respect!" Mika says with an amused laugh..

 

Hyouri glared at her before setting Aries down, letting him run around his new home. "So you did buy the Pomeranian pup." Hyukjae says as he eyed the running snow-colored pup. "Well I could use some nonhuman company." Hyouri said simply as she sets a cup of tea on the coffee table in front of him before walking off to grab some coffee.

 

"By the way, your mother sent you a form. The letter said your job was to just audition as a singer and/or dancer. Your omma said she got that letter because your brother wouldn't join." Mika says, putting milk in her tea. Hyouri and Hyukjae both raised an eyebrow.

 

"Then my life gets taken away from me because if I get in that, I'll be succumbed with practice. Speaking of singing, I already have like a lot of cover videos posted in YouTube. Plus, I'm gaining cash from the views, the company just sent me a letter which I will be reading soon." Hyouri says smugly, sipping on her coffee. 

 

"So once again, you will be declining your mother's offer..." Mika says, not even surprised at her housemate's way of declining yet another offer relating to music. "Omma probably knows that. I haven't gotten involved in competitions since I was like... What? A junior?" Hyouri says with a snicker.

 

"You sing and dance yet you work in a cafe with a working YouTube channel?" Hyukjae spoke up as he let's their conversation sink. "I'm quite impressed you caught on Mr Celebrity." Hyouri says in mock amusement. 

 

"Why not make use of your talents to get into some entertainment? YG? SM?" Hyukjae suggested, Mika laughed lightly. "Convincing her in doing that is like convincing a rock to talk. Its impossible to get her into that kind of business." Mika says as she looked at Hyouri who was washing her mug.

 

"Well that's a shame then..." Hyukjae says, then drinks the given tea. Hyouri just shrugged before walking over to Aries, giving him a bowl of water. "I'm just not interested in things like that and having a channel is better. I kinda like my job in the cafe and I don't plan letting it go." Hyouri says, observing the pup.

 

"That's your decision. At least you were given a few suggestions." Hyukjae says plainly, looking at the brunette playing with her pup. "Well you surprise me, Mr Celebrity. To think you actually give out suggestions with my 'best' housemate and made yourself at home." Hyouri says, humor interlaced with her words but the look on her face said otherwise.

 

"WELL, I actually thought you were just a waitress living in a random apartment to keep yourself together but now... I'd like to take you out somewhere." Hyukjae says in amusement as he rubbed his jaw with his thumb. 

 

"You... WHAT?!"