Chapter 1

One Less Lonely Girl

"I just worked at a cafe til I met him."

 

~

 

"Yah~ Hyouri you have to hurry up, don't tell me you'll be late for work again." Her roommate, Mika, whined as she shook Hyouri awake. "Aigoo~!" Hyouri says as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

 

"That's what you get for reading too many e-books at night. This can't be another tardy for you." Mika says as she threw some clothes on Hyouri's bed as the brunette showered. When Hyouri came out and changed into the clothes given, she looked at herself in the mirror.

 

Hyouri was wearing:

 

 

She puts some simple makeup on and tied her hair into a bun. She looked at Mika with an unsure look on her face.

 

"Oh your fine! Eat when your break comes okay?" Mika says as she hands Hyouri her shoulderbag Hyouri nodded with a sigh before grabbing her keys, coat, scarf, mask and an apple and headed out of the apartment.

 

She and Mika always got along til Mika found herself a boyfriend. Since Hyouri was never a fan of real life relationships, Mika saved her the agony of seeing them kiss. But gave Hyouri the agony of leaving the house early. She adjusted her mask and continued to walk to the train station.

 

She grabbed her pass and rushed to the train. When she got herself an empty seat, she opened her bag and took out her journal as she ate her apple. She was quite the writer but only wrote during her free time. She looked at the familiar sceneries of Seoul before writing down on her journal.

 

When she arrived, she got off and walked out of the station. She kept her pen and journal in her bag, throwing away the apple core and walked to the back of the cafe she worked in. She waved her workmates and gave them a small wave before going to her locker.

 

She took out her apron and white vans from her locker. She took off her ankle boots and replaced them with her vans and puts her coat, shoes and bag in the locker before putting the typical brown apron on. She puts her phone, some paper and pen in the pockets of her apron and walked out of the locker room and started to clean the tables.

 

"Hyouri-yah, you okay? You've been coming too early for the past few months." One of her workmates, Lori says worriedly as she walked over to the brunette who seemed busy cleaning and arranging the tables and chairs.

 

"Yeah I'm fine, Unnie. My roommate just has a boyfriend now and you know how I hate seeing couples PDAing in front of me." Hyouri says with a light chuckle. Her other workmate changed the sign to open, a weeping girl suddenly walked in.

 

"What a happy first customer." Lori mumbled sarcastically, Hyouri laughs silently before straightening her posture and walked over to the weeping girl, sitting on a booth where she couldn't be seen. "Morning ma'am... What can I help you with today?" Hyouri says gently as she tilted her head lightly to look at the girl who quickly wiped away her tears.

 

Luckily the girl didn't have makeup on so she wouldn't look... Hungover? 

 

"Aside from advice on how to move on from your playboy boyfriend? Then I'd like some mocha frappé please." The girl says with a slight frown. Hyouri chuckled lightly and handed her a tissue. "Well I haven't had a boyfriend and I only seen things like that in fictional stories." She says as she took out her pen and paper.

 

"Yeah well... I saw that my boyfriend was hanging out with another Lady from the same management he works in." The girl says with a huff, Hyouri raises an eyebrow before telling Lori the girl's order. 'So she's the open type.' Yuri said internally.

 

"So he's... Popular?" Yuri says with a tilted head as she carefully sat down on the chair. Luckily it was a weekday so there wouldn't be too many customers flooding in. "Haven't you heard of Super Junior?" The girl asks with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Super... Who?" Yuri says in confusion. "Super JUNIOR? Biggest k-pop group in the world?" The girl says, slowly frustrated how this waitress didn't even know the group NAME. "Uhh... Never heard of them." Hyouri said truthfully as she goes to grab the girl's order and placed it down in front of her.

 

"Do you live in a rock, seonsaeng?" The girl says in amusement. "Actually I live in a normal condo with my best friend. So no, I don't live under a rock." Hyouri says with a chuckle. "Well how do you not know them?" The girl asks, clearly forgetting how HE 'cheated' on her. 

 

"I don't read fanfiction or k-pop news. And I don't listen to our k-pop music. I listen to the foreign music." Hyouri says with a shrug as she goes and gives Lori the orders she got from other customers. 

 

"That's a pretty basic life." The girl says before finishing her drink and pays before straightening her dress and fixes herself. "Well it was nice talking to you. I have to go. Bye." The girl says before getting out of the cafe. Hyouri raises an eyebrow at the lady's haste before continuing to work. 

 

~

 

12 hours later it was time to close the cafe. After a few more customers, every staff member was now cleaning. But before Lori could change the sign to close a guy knocks at the door lightly. Lori opened the door for him, not a word slipping out of , knowing who the last customer was.

 

"Lori, you've been awfully quiet, do you want to go with me to the train station?" Hyouri spoke as she finished cleaning a booth before turning her head to see the last customer. "How may I help you?" She asks as she braced herself for extra work.

 

"I'd like some hot chocolate." The guy said as he puts his hands in the pockets of his coats. "Sir, by any chance... Are you... From Super Junior?" Lori spoke up as she interlaced her fingers.

 

The guy nodded curtly before glancing at Hyouri who just made his drink and placed it in front of him. "Uhh that'll be on the house seeing you're the last customer." She says casually as she looked at him. "And there I thought you were just hiding your excitement in seeing me." He says with a breathy chuckle. 

 

"Yeah? Well sorry, sir. I don't play fangirl." She says with a shrug before taking her apron off and checked her phone. She puts it back in her pocket and looked at Lori who seemed to busy herself. "Well then I'll just introduce myself. My name is Lee Hyukjae, aka Eunhyuk of Super Junior." He says as he adjusted the hood of his coat.

 

"Well very nice to meet you, Mr Celebrity. And good night." Hyouri says and gave him a bow before going off to the locker room and took off her vans, replacing them with her boots. She grabs her things and locked her locker.

 

She walked out at the back door of the cafe and puts her coat on, adjusting her shoulderbag. She then walks off to the station and gets on the last train ride.

 

~

 

She opens the door to her apartment, surprising her roommate and her boyfriend who seemed to be making out but Hyouri ignores them both and puts her coat on the rack and went up to her room and locked the door behind her.

 

She then goes over to her desk where her gold macbook pro rested. She turned her laptop on as she changed to her black cat onesie after cleaning her hair and face, putting on a cucumber face mask. She hummed some random song as she sat down on her desk and typed in her password.

 

She lightly cracks her knuckles and opened her chrome and started to browse. 

 

Search: SUPER JUNIOR