Prologue Part 1.

Beauty of the Deaf

 

Here's the link to the song if you wanna check it out and listen to it while reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZK_Qw3q8hI  (D.O - Crying out or Scream)       



              Music echoing through her ears, the same song on repeat. 'Oneuldo naeildo tto dasi ireona Harul sara gagetjyo...' She softly whispers along to the song. "Younghee, hurry we have to meet up with your father at the airport." A young lady dressed in formal wear and with short hair walks in. Younghee looks up at her mother and turns off the radio. She gets up and runs out to the car prepared for them already. "Mother can we listen to my song?" Her mother looks at her with an emotionless face and nods a 'yes'. Younghee keeps her happiness to herself and asks the butler's permission. He genlty leans down to play the radio in the car and drives out the entrence. The music is so soft in her ears and she loves it. She feels like it gives her so much happiness. Her mother turns to her and nods unstatisfied with Younghee's love for music. They had finally reached the airport and exited out the car to see her father. Dressed in a black suit with a patterned tie and slick black hair. Both greet each other with a small smile, and Younghee hugging her father. "Father where are we headed to?" Her father stares down at her and places a smile on his face. "Korea." They had lived in China for 2 years now and Younghee right now is 6 years old, traveling around with her parents. They reach the take off site, and head to the private plane prepared for them.

Arriving at Korea...

      "Younghee honey." Her father shaking her awake. "We're here." Younghee rumbs her eyes cutely and walks out the plane. "Mother?" Her mother turns around and looks at her. "Younghee can you go to the car please." She nods smally, carrying her mini backpack and heads to the car. "Butler-nim can you play my song?" He smiles softly and presses the radio. She smiles and hums the lyrics to the song. The car door opens and there stood her mother emotionless. "Turn off the music and listen to classical music now." Her mother sitting in the car and the other dorr opening revealing a stressed out father. The butler automatically turns the radio to classical music, beethoven playing. Younghee pouts a little but shakes it off. Her mother is usally like this when she plays her song. It was since last year she heard this song and fell in love with it. "This stupid stupid girl." She hears her father whisper under his breath. Younghee was left confused on to what that ment. "Who's stupid?" Her curiosity got to her. That's when her mother turned to her when Younghee's father didnt answer but look out the window. "What did you say?!" Younghee put her down so she doesn't see her mother get angry. "That's what I thought, you stupid girl." Her mother turns toward the window and continues to listen to her classic music. The butler just minded his own business. Younghee was sad after her mother called her stupid. "We are here. Hurry and get out." Her mother opened the car door and went inside the house. Younghee looks her father and sees he's different then usally. His suit is loose, he's not happy, and not talking to her. She opens the car door and heads to the house.

Mini Flashback at the Airport...

     "About her health, it seems she is going to be deaf when she hits the age of 7." Her mother was furious about how her smart child would become stupid trash now. "Are you sure?" She didn't want trash living with her and her husband. Just then came Younghee's father. "Your daughter will become deaf at the age 7 sir." The man looking at him. Younghee's mother even more furious, for he said it twice. Younghee's father was startled by the news. "No, that's wrong her health was perfect the last time we checked." The man looked at him pitifully, and nods his head 'no' and he walks away to his car. Younghee's father loosened his tie and ed one button. "What are going to do with that thing?" Younghee's mother looking at her husband. He thought for a while but just head toward the car. She followed right behind him.

 One year later...

    Younghee was sitting in her room and playing with her toys she got from her birthday 2 weeks ago. She took notice of her parents being more busier and different then before. Her music was playing and she hummed along. The music was perfect to her and she was happy about it. Then suddenly her door slammed open to find her father just as emotionless like her mother. "Father?" She got up quickly fixing herself up and turned off her music. *Slap* Her face turned to the right, and tears running her eyes. "Father what's wrong?" She hiccepped through her words and looked towards her father. "You stupid piece of ." He slapped her again and again. "You shouldn't have been born at all! You're trash to me! I'm glad your mother is having another child who won't be as filthy like you!" Over and over again he slaps her and spits out more and more dirty words to her. Younghee was helpless and confused making her tears run down faster and creating more and more.      After long hours of getting beat, Younghee finished crying, and she was more silent then ever. There was cuts and bruises from the beat from her father. She quitely gets up to play her favorite music pressing the play button. Her favorite song and she sits back down listening to it. 'Oneuldo naeildo tto...' The sound suddenly stopped and all she heard was a long beep in her ear. She shot up, lost after her music stopped flowing in her ears. The beep stopped but her music never came back. Younghee started to panic and she ran out to find her parents working on papers. She started to speak up but nothing ever came out. Her father didn't even bother to look at her and her mother just stared at her in disgust. Younghee started to cry for not being able to speak at all and listen to her music again. She stood there, until her mother had enough and grabbed her by the hair. Dragging her into Younghee's room with the music playing. "Stop crying you ! I'm already stress with my child coming soon and i don't want to deal with you piece of trash!" She walked out slamming the door. Younghee was crying even more not understanding a single word that came out her mother's mouth. That night her father came in the room and sat her bed. "Younghee honey, come to papa." He gesture her to come to him since she was sitting in the corner of her bed. Younghee thought for a second at what her father had said but she saw his hand telling her to come to him. She didn't hesitate at all and moved towards her father. The little girl just wanted comfort and assurance that she's fine and perfect. Her father smiled as she moved towards him. Younghee sat in his lap and felt a bit better from the whole situation that happened. Her father embraced her then started to place his hand between her legs. Younghee was startled and started to get scared after her father did that. She tried getting up but her father being stronger pulled her down on the bed. She was struggling and started to cry when her father unpants himself. "Stop moving honey!" She saw his lips moved but she didnt understand a word that came out. She just wanted to run away as far as possible from this situation. She started to scream from her tiny lungs and pushing her father away. It was impossible. That night was a long night then usual...There she layed helplessly and lost. Dried tears and pain after what happened. She's only 7 years old...why her out of all people...why...

One month later...

     Younghee had woken up by her horrific dream of her father doing the thing he did to her that night. Her breaths were heavy and face with sweat. She got out of bed almost falling down from her weak legs and tears being created. She slowly walked towards the door and opened it. There stood both of her parents in the kitchen. Her mother looked like she was in pain and her father on the phone. She quitely head towards the bathroom to fix herself up. When she was done, one of the people working in her house came to her. He showed her a piece of paper that wrote, 'Your mother is having your brother right now. Please come with me.' Younghee looked up at him, and nodded slowly. The worker slighty nudged her foward for her to walk out the house. She headed towards the door and went to the car. The butler had drove both of them to the hospital and arrived at a great time. The worker had receive a call that she delivered the child perfectly fine. Younghee smiled but it was small. She was great she at least had a sibling. But that smile desipered quickly thinking about 'What happens if he's like her parents?', 'Would he like her?'... "Hurry Younghee!" The worker was opening the door. She followed in suit and got out the car. They both had entered the hospital, while the worker rushed to her mother's room. Younghee tried following behind but got lost on the way. She wondered a bit and finally found her mother's room. "Younghee where were!?" The worker had been panicing from her disappearance when he reached Younghee's mother's room. Younghee was lost but didn't seem to care. She walked in because she didn't understand him but walked towards her mother. Her father touched causing her to shiver. If she did anything, she knew her mother would yell at her, so she didnt move. In that moment, she saw her little brother in her mother's arms. He looked so innocent compared to her. He didn't look like trash but an actual human. Opposite from her then she noticed her mother puller him closer and away from Younghee. She was sad but happy at the thought of it. Her father then shoved her to the corner of the room causing her to fall and making her baby brother cry. Her mother was furious and spat on her, shushing the baby. She started to tear up but didn't want to cry. The worker minded his own business like nothing happened. He just scolded Younghee who was on the floor and try heling her mother. Her father acted like he didn't do anything and looked her mother and baby, smiling. She just sat there looking at her baby brother. 'He's cute...' She chuckled to herself quietly and noticed that's her baby brother.


Hey guys just finished up chapter one! lol I hoped you guys enjoyed...I'm a pretty bad writer here too haha also i'll try to make time for writing chapter two! Anyways I give a big thanks to my subscribers who liked my story and the upvote of my story! hehe I've decided to make this story also because i've been obsess with Seventeen lately lol~ and my bias is Mingyu!!!! Please tell me yours too!~ And how you liked my story...meh~ I think it's confusing but tell me your opinion. Thank you once again!! Ppyeong~ ;)