For Convinience

Nice To Meet You

Sooyoung doesn't remember anything they talked about on the way to their "date" location, weirdly despite talking non-stop about everything and nothing but strangely she feels like she has known him for the longest time. Gosh, how much she hoped they won't arrive to their location soon. But good things come to an end, as Seunghoon takes a turn to entering the large parking lot of a large supermarket. 

'So, this is your something new?' Sooyoung mcked retortedly at the older boy. 

'Well, have you ever had a date in a supermarket before?' 

'Good point.' Sooyoung said. 

The parking lot was filled, looking for parking space was an adventure in itself. 'It would be a great date if only we could find a parking space' the younger girl said in a sarcastic tone.

'Well I guess next time we'll have to hire a date-anner'. Oh boy, Seunghoon thought to himself, has he lost his ability to be normal funny? 'A date planner, I mean, for our next date.'

'Ahhh, a date planner.. who said there was going to be a next date?!' then girl responded in shock. How confident he was she thought, but a next date is not out of the picture. It could happen. 

'Well, yeah' Seunghoon wasn't going to let another moment pass, he had worked up the courage to pick up what he thought was going to end. He mustered up all the confidence he had left to chase her and to ask her one more time for a new chance and a new behginning, he got that chance, not a lot of people get second chances like this. 

The girl was very happy to hear that from the boy, her cheeks became peachy. Smiling to herself, she was very happy to hear it. 'Then next time I get to choose the date place. And so we don't have to hire a date-anner', the boy laughed and nodded excitingly and eagerly. 

A car was backing out of a parking space and luckily the two were close to the proximity,

'Thank God, free parking space' 

Seunghoon was a good driver, he drove a lot for when he wanted to play with his friends. And he and his friends played a lot. They would go to roadtrips to the beach and to the nearest town, he would also rather drive to the shops which was 5 minutes to his house, than walk their - so, lets just say he has a lot of experience. 

He was slowly reverse parking in the lot, his right hand on the shoulder of Sooyoung's seat, his lefy on the wheel and his eyes concentrated to the back of the car. Strangely, Sooyoung had found this a very attractive trait. A man who is good at driving and parking just became an ideal trait for her ideal man. She bit her lower lip unconsciously. 

All was set. Seunghoon quickly turned off the engine, unfastened his seatbelt, got out of the car to open the door for Sooyoung, who hasn't even un-buckled her seatbelt. 

'Oh, why thank you Mr. Lee' with a Brittish accent and a slight courtsey

'No such worries mah ladeh,' Seunghoons attempt at a Brittish accent was less than pleasing, Sooyoung laughed histerically for attempting it. Seunghoon smiled and chuckled at his failed attempt.

 The building was quite a walk away,

'So how many girls did you say you've brought here for a date?' 

'Two.'

'Oh really?' 

'Yeah, my mum and my sister'

Interestingly Sooyoung thought that someone like Seunghoon would not favour the company of his mother or sister. He looked like a rebellous child and brother, but she's learned that he is unexpectingly different. 

'And how, how many boys did you say you wanted to take on a date here?' the boy recieved sharp slap on the arm for his cheeky retort

'There, there have been a few offers, but I had refused all of them' bluffing wasn't a game that Sooyoung was very good at playing, neither was flirting. 

'Rumour has it that your going on a date to this Supermarket with a tall, handsome, talented, funny man' in almost all of his retorts Seunghoon was able to compement himself, where did he get all of his confidence from. 

The automated door split open and gushed the chilling air towards the tandem. It was refreshing and satisfying.

'I had to, he was begging me for this date like a little puppy dog' she said trying to imitate the sad pleading face of puppy. Seunghoon took a large shopping cart, flicked the girl on the forehead and stated running as fast as he could with a loud 'haha'.

She touched the spot on her forehead where Seunghoon had hit her and smiled to herself. Chansing after the boy with a big smile on her face. Has she always been cliche like that? Never once in her life was she into the romantics. But now that she knows, she doesn't mind it. She kind of likes it. 

'Now tell me do you prefer your gummy worms with extra sugar or just the normal ones?' Seunghoon engrossed with the decision. 

Placing her finger on her chin, in deep thought; 'That's a hard question... but I think we should go with the extra sugar'. 

'Good choice madam.' scooping the worms in the small shovel and putting it in the zip lock bag.

No one had any idea where the date was headed. Sooyoung thought that maybe there was a ferris wheel in the middle of the isles, maybe there was a puppy petting zoo somewhere in the store. Seunghoon was nonchalant about the matter and continued with his endevours. The two were slowly walking not talking much with simple retorts of 'should we get this' and 'I bet this would taste good' - Seunghoon putting throwing things in the cart and Sooyoung putting them back on the shelf. 

'If you could only eat one thing in the world, what would it be?' asked the boy while carefully inspecting a jar of pickles. 

'Fried squid from my favourite cafe, they are so so so good, I would die for them. what about you' 

The boy puts the jar in the cart 'Hotdogs'

The girl simply nodded with understanding and they carried on with their shopping. 

Despite the lack of conversation, she wasn't bored or uncomfortables. In fact she felt relaxed and serence. She never knew how rewardingly stressfree it was to simply walk amongst shelves of food, this was a new experience she had gained thanks to this tall, funny, handsome boy who was walking beside her while pushing a cart filled with junk foods and drinks. 

They found foods that they ate when they were younger, they laughed at the memories that came along. The two made a deal that they should each get something that they had never had before, food that they haven't had but think is disgusting, random complementary goods that they discover, and their favourite type of cereal - so they could share it with eachother. The seafood section was Seunghoons favourite part of the store, he found entertainment in observing the fish in their tanks, the red lobsters in their confinement. It was like an aquatic zoo.

This was something he wanted to share with her.