D-1

Nice To Meet You

“I set you up for a blind date” Chaerin said with expectations of dissatisfaction from her beloved Seunghoon

 

“I’m sorry? WHAT!” the balls of his eyes almost popped out of its sockets 

 

“Seunghoon, I’m sorry. Just do this for me once, please” Chaerin said in her cutesy voice, giving him the puppy eyes that she knows he can’t reject. 

 

“This is why your treating me nicely and buying me food,” Seunghoon doesn’t know what to do, he had never been set-up for a blind date before. 

 

“Cut it out with the puppy eyes” Seunghoon said in a very stern voice

 

It was quiet for a while, between the two this was the first time Chaerin set him up, Seunghoon’s reaction however is somehow surprising. They’ve never had this type of dispute, Seunghoon broke up (I mean he was dumped) with his long time girlfriend, he’d been in a slump since then and that was 4 months ago. Chaerin just thought that putting him back out in the world would get him back to normal, she suddenly felt regret putting Seunghoon in an uncomfortable position. 

 

Chaerin was about to open to say something when Seunghoon interrupted her, “Fine! but you owe me.”

 

Chaerin jumped out of her seat due to excitement, 

 

“Your date is tomorrow.. its a brunch.. at 11 in the morning” Chaerin said unapologetically. Seunghoon hates waking up early. 

 

“You know I don’t like being up early in the morning! why did you set us up at such a time” 

 

“You are the only person I know who refers to 11 a.m as early in the morning, why don’t you try sleeping at an earlier time!” Chae started nagging at him

 

“And also you should wear the white shirt and blue jeans. I bought you new clothes. You look like a bum in your all-black attire. And we want you to make a good first impression to our precious Sooyoung.” 

 

Sooyoung. He thought 'what a pretty name'. 

 

“Ughhh, what am I going to do with you.” 

 

Chaerin thought that Park Sooyoung would be good for her little brother. She was sweet and talented and pretty and smart. She had all of the things her incompetent brother was lacking. 

 

“You won’t regret it Seunghoon-ah,” she ruffled his hair and left the room. 

 

Seunghoon isn’t ready to start a new relationship, he knows that it’s been a long time since the break up, and that he should have moved on long-ago, but it still hurts him. It pains him still that somebody he had feelings for walked out so easily on something that they had invested in for so a long time. 

 

The boy sat there, eating the food his sister bought. 

 

“What should I do.”

 

Seunghoon felt that he should do this for Chae, she had been trying her best to nurse him back to health. The blonde girl had been tolerating Seunghoons petty and pathetic , she saw who he was during his lowest point, and he should return the favour by doing what she wants. 

 

But on the other hand, Seunghoon is still in the dark about going on a blind date. Not only because he wasn’t ready but also because he didn’t know Sooyoung, Sooyoung was a stranger. The young man is confident, but when it comes to women his nerves take over. 

 

“Just don’t think about it Seunghoon-ah, just do it..”

 

“I see your talking to your self again”

 

“AHH!!!” Seunghoon shouted in surprise

 

“How long have you been standing there.” 

 

“A while…

 

I heard from a little bird that our little bro has a blind date tomorrow..

 

and that little bird told me to give you a hair cut.” said Kwon Jiyong, while snipping the air with his scissors. 

 

Kwon Jiyong lived next door to the Lee’s home, Jiyong has a lot of experience with hair and grooming it - its almost every week that he changes the style of his hair - so Seunghoon trusted him with his own. 

 

“Hyung, can you give me rough and manly style.. should I dye my hair blond again?”

 

Jiyong shook his head, “uh-uh, Chae told me to give you a young Johnny Depp vibe” 

 

“She wants you to look presentable for your date.”

 

“I’ll set up in the bathroom. Come when you’re ready” Seunghoon simply nodded. 

 

Seunghoon thought his sister was putting too much effort for his date, he should at least go to make his sister happy. 

 

______________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

My first attempt ever at writing fan fiction, 

Stay tuned. 

 

 

credits: kpop-kdrama-kvariety.tumblr (chapter image)