He who got lost (second part)

My Seven year Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Whispers*

I'm alive Kaera its all okay don't cry anymore Im here, Im always by your side as I said I'll be

*Wakes up panting and sweating* 

I had a dream about you last night... You came to my room and said everything was fine that you were alright and for me not to worry... everything felt so real I woke up looking for you and then it hit me... it had just been a dream.

The police kept looking for you for days.. actually for a whole year... your parents did everything to try and find you ... but no one could...

One day I recieved a call, the policed had found a body..meters away from were your car was found. The body was desintegrated but they had determined that it was the body of an 18 year old male... They said it was you.. although I couldn't believe that, I didn't feel like you were dead. Somehow we had a connection to each other, that helped us know if the other one was on trouble. It was weird but we somehow got used to it.

I've had dreams, that scare me a lot, dreams about you drowning and me wanting to help you but I couldn't you kept going deeper and deeper into the water and I screamed your name not being able to do something. I also dreamed that I went down the stairs and you were there on the floor pale and wet and cold really cold, you didn't breath and I tried to wake you up but there was no sign of you being alive, so I held your lifeless body close to me and screamed my heart out until someone woke me up.

 

 

 

 

The last 2 years of school without you were lonely, people kept talking about how you were coming to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter