He who got lost

My Seven year Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Listen while reading to the song "Time forgets" by Yiruma for this chapter*

 

 

 

 

 

I thought I saw you the other day... But again... It wasn't you, just someone who looked like you and at the same time looked nothing like you.

My mind keeps playing games on me... It has been so long and yet I still see you everywhere I go... I still remember how your face looks like it was yesterday ... You probably don't even look the same way anymore... 

but that's only if you are still alive.

At least I'm not as I used to be, I remember that the first 2 years after you disappearance I would go after the people who I thought were you and say your name... and look like I was a crazy woman. I don't do that any more, I have grown know... I'm not the same teenage girl that I was before. The only thing that hasn't changed is that I'm still waiting for you.. I'm still loving you... Even if everyone tells me there's no chance for you to be alive...

 

I saw someone who looked exactly like you today ... My mind was faking it again... But he really looked similar... more than similar I think he looked just like you... I wanted to get closer to that person but he disappeared in the crowd... Could it really be... You?

 

 

 

"The day of the accident"

 

"On the phone"

" Kae Ra I'm coming to pick you up at your house later ok?"

" Okay Mr.Kim that sounds good. So what are we gonna do? I'm really excited could you give me a lil bit of info at least?

"Mr.Kim? what the heck you weirdo lol and Uh... How about .... NO! I already know that you have been trying to get info from Chen and all the other guys all week and they have been suffering from your threats and from you trying to buy them off with things they like! so no darling a surprise is meant to stay secret! If not what kind of surprise would it be?

"You are so mean! I didn't threaten them!! I was just trying to be a good friend and asked them if they wanted something and for me to get something from them too"

"OH YEAH -__- Is that why you promised weak and bubble tea addicted Sehun you would give him and year's worth girft card to purchase bubble tea?"

"That traitor !!! He promised that he wouldn't say anything to you!!"

"Well he is one of my best friends little Ra so you should know that he would tell me you dumb dumb.."

"Well I thought he wouldn't !!"

"Lol okay ! Well go and get pretty cause we are gonna have fun tonight"

"Okay babe ! I can't belive it has been a year already... Oh who knew I would end up with you idiot!"

"You're the idiot !! And I know right we always had a love hate... mostly hate... relationship and know its just loooove"

"ew stop being cheesy you idiot! aren't you like old enough to say things like that Jongin? hahaha Im kidding"

"you cold hearted witch! I still like you tho.. OKAY NOW GO AND GET READY! "

 

As he said I started getting ready I took out my new red dress that I had just bought after working my out and I put on some makeup, nothing too strong yet something that would make him go crazy for me .. I knew he had a weakness and it was my eyes so I put on eyeliner to make them stand out more.

I was used to people complementing my eyes all the tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter