The meeting

My Seven year Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I walked to the coffee shop where I was supposed to meet my blind date, I thought of all the reasons for me not to be able to pull this off, starting from my really "nice" personality and the way I tend to ignore people when I'm uncomforable. I finally got there and I told myself to try to be as nice as I could cause I knew Young had to be somewhere watching and I honesly didn't feel like getting killed today.

I took a step into the coffee shop and I started looking for my blind date, Young told me that he would be dressed in a black jacket and a plain white shirt, and that he was hot like a "greek god", those are the words she used, hopefully she was right cause she usually overreacts, and if she is not overreacting this time, guys who are too handsome are usually jerks with no love for anything else but themselves.

Found him.

I whispered to myself as I started walking to his direction.

Young was right, this man looked like a greek god, nice fair skin, rosy and desirable lips, and an amazing and shiny hair that even I don't have. Even though he had a pretty face, he was still manly looking. As I aproached him I felt like , he was nicely dressed and its not like I looked like a hobo but I didn't put hard work into my outfit or face, but who cares its not like I wanted to be there in the first place.

Hello, my name is Ahn KaeRa. I said and bowed as he stood up, and man, he was tall.

Hello, I'm Park Bo Gum, nice to meet you too

Yeah sure, same.

He asked me many questions and I answered the usual way... for me, just coldly and forward. I saw how he tried to cope with my attitude and also tried to keep the conversation alive but I wasn't helping at all, and so he got tired...

Okay so what the heck is your deal? he looked at me with a dark and scary expression.

Ugh... what? what do you mean? I pretended to be confused, because I knew what he meant... I had been acting like a spoiled brat all along

I have been trying to be as nice and patient as I can! But you are honestly no help to the conversation whatsoever, do you even want to be here?

I was kind of surprised about his bluntness and he took me off guard so I made a confused face that made me look like I was mad for some reason, but I wasn't and he was right.

I'm sorry, its just that I'm not ready to do this kind of stuff, and when I get uncomfortable I tend to act y and rude but I don't have anything against you tho"

Okay... so... are you going through like a break up or something like that...? he asked cautiously

Well... something like that but, not exactly and I came here cause my best friend set this up, but I don't mean to waste more of your time so... I was standing up from my chair ready to leave, cause no one wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter