How?

My Seven year Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I stood there with my mouth open, I was feeling how my eyes started to get watery, and all I could think was no it can't be, I am dreaming, this is a joke, how... just... what's happpening.  I said outloud

As I kept staring at him, he put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me aside

You are blocking the way, you moron

He looked at me with a dark look, he was annoyed and pissed, yet he also looked confused, then he started walking away.

BoGum touched my shoulder and asked if I was okay, I was most definitely not. Tears started falling and it was getting hard for me to breath I was there just standing still like a statue, Bogum started to shake me hard and I finally got out of my state of shock.

Kaera-ssi! what's wrong!? why are you crying? did he do something to you? did he hurt you? do you know that guy?!?

I... I... it's..no.. is that... it can't be..   I wasn't capable of making a complete sentence, what is this right now, what the hell exactly is happening? 

He's walking away... run... see for yourself... my brain finally gave me a clue on what to do, I stood up wiped my tears and started running to where that guy was headed, I had questions, I wasn't hallucinating this time, this time it was real. 

Kaera-ssi where are you going!! hey!! wait!  bogum said as he watched me run away following the guy who just pushed me

You can go home now Bogum-ssi, I'm sorry I have to go now! 

 

I was running as fast as I could and as I was running there where two questions in my head...

 

 

 

why wasn't he surprised... or shocked?

 

and...

 

does he not recognize me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

found him.

 

I saw him from afar entering a club, I wasn't thinking straight so I literally cut the line of the club and went in like a crazy , the guards of the club followed behind but I hid fast so they didn't see me. After I stopped for a second I finally realized that I was acting crazy... but I had my reasons.

The club was filled with people I had to push people so I could go through and find whom I was looking for, but I couldn't... till I heard something that caught my attention in a crowd of thirsty girls.

 

"ommooo!! he is so handsome! "

"I know right! he should be a model what a waste!"

"what time does he get off!! I want him to take me home!"

 

Dear god how annoying what are they even looking at? 

I tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter