Scary Lunch!

Out Of The Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUPPANAD PATTAYA HOTEL LOBBY

 

 

Mike held Aom's hand as they went down to reach his car. Crowd were shouting and waiting eagerly to capture the moment of them together but Mike refused to entertain any of them. He hit his gas quickly to get away from reporters and cameras. As he drove in silence he saw a glint of weariness in her eyes which made him think the right words to say.

"Did you have a good rest last night?".  Mike  broke the silence but she met his gaze defiantly for a moment longer and then sighed.

"I'm okay," she uttered.

"Well, you seem tired. Been busy?"

"I'm fine Mike. Where are you taking me?" .

"Somewhere special---". He grinned.

"Special you mean with cameras and fans?" She asked sarcastically.

"Ofcourse not, it's a surprise." He answered. He already saw this coming so he set his mind off completely to deal with her provoking.

"I want us to talk Mike!" She demanded.

"We will princess." He smiled faintly showing her that he's willing to take on the challenge. He thought that no one will take her away from him. So he pulled over where Aom was absolutely sure that she's never been the place before. It was elegant, old and somewhat scary and dark house intended to scare whoever tries to break into it. It was surrounded by statues of angels and demons that creeps in up and down of the petite girl's spine even during daylight. She doesn't understand the chills that was building inside her as she thought of the house  surrounded by an aura of unmitigated gloom. She looked around and finally her eyes met with a woman who emerged at the staircase. It has an unwelcoming expression which made Aom felt uneasy. Mike felt her hands pressed his and he followed to where she was gazing and smiled awkwardly.

"Mike..." The woman greeted him firmly as it walks down.

"Mom," He replied as he kissed her on the cheek. "Mom I want you to meet----"

"In my office Mike, both of you". She cut him off as she gave Aom her cold stare and both followed her reluctantly.

 

PICNIC BY THE LAKE

 

 

Mean was surprised to see where Zee has taken her. She could not hide her amazement the moment she unwrapped the blindfold from her eyes. They were by the magnificent lake where  the surrounding scenery was so nice and the water was so clear.

"Picnic?!". Mean asked with a thrilled tone.

"Yup". Zee answered anxiously.

"Oh my God!" Mean hugged Zee unexpectedly which left them in an awkward position for three seconds.

"O--okay," Zee mumbles while they break off the hug.

"Sorry I was just."

"I know..." Zee smiled.

"This is special...Thank you." Mean mumbles. Zee could see the sadness reaches her  gorgeous brown eyes. "I haven't done this in such a long time--. No, actually in such a very long time".

"I thought you'll like this". Zee replied with a low tone. 

"No silly! I loved it. I just remember mum and pop used to take me by the river back then. You know how memories hits you without warning." 

"Well in that case I'll be the memory that won't stop hunting you down until you're mine."

"Hmm?" Mean burst into laughter right after Zee said the last part. "Silly! You're crazy!".

"Yes I am, I'm crazy---  inlove with you."

 

SUPPANAD HOTEL

 

 

Tina kept on gazing her phone down.She was mad about what happened earlier with Aom being together with Mike. Her mind was unable to think clearly. She can't imagine that her girlfriend was with the most annoying guy she knew. She hated the idea of Aom agreeing  to be with him today. So she got out from her suit and raced outside the hotel. She walked by the beach on her barefoot to help herself loosen up a bit. Then she realized she's missing her friends so dialed down Zee's number.

 

"Zee! bro wazzup?'' She greeted.

"Tee, I'm fine man. How are you"? Zee answered nervously.

"I'm good, hmm have you seen Mean?"

"Oh, Actually bro....." Mean grabbed the phone before Zee could reason out.

"Hello Tina? ..Is everything okay?"  Tina raised her eyebrows  as she heard Mean's voice on the other line with Zee. 

"Zee! You idiot don't you dare do something stupid or else----"

"Gee man relax, we're just having picnic, wanna join us?"

"Are you dating now?" Tina asked curiously.

"Nah we're just chilling"..Talk to you when I get home."

 

 

PIRATH RESIDENCE(the dark house)

 

 

Aom turned to Mike with discomfort as they sat down. "Mom this is Aom Sucharat. My girlfr---."

"I know who she is. She might be another Suppanad's little pet." She mocked her.

"Excuse me? I'm not anybody's pet!" Aom responsed trying to calm down.

"Mom please be nice." Mike pleaded. "I came here  because I thought you care to meet your son's girlfriend." He pointed.

Sandra watched them carefully as if sensing the sincerity of their emotions.

"It's not the first time that you brought a girl to this house young man. Mean was an exception ofcourse because she was a fighter.  She claimed to be apart of your life and that'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter