I Believe You!

Out Of The Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AT THE PARK

 

 

They blended in the crowd while some girls envied Aom and some guys envied Tina too. Most of the attention were thrown at them since they were perfectly looking couple or atleast that's what their aura shows. Tina looked at Aom with eyes that clearly signifies a thousand words on her mind. Tina pulled Aom's hand lightly to guide her to sit down close to one another. Aom was electrified again as their eyes were set on each other like no one else was there, just the two of them. Tina smiled on her lips while Aom stared back at her so intently not taking away their eyes from each other until the sound of the phone ringing snap them back to reality and both looks away in discomfort. Tina leans forward towards Aom who closed her eyes waiting for something to happen until she heard her whispered in her ear.

 

"I think you should answer it." She whispered.

"Oh, um...yeah..sure..." Aom bit her lips with embarrassment. "Hello Mike?" She answered finally.

Tina turned around raising one eyebrow. "Boyfriend alert."She said with pure sarcasm. The small girl just scowled at her.

 

Mike: "Hello Aom? Where are you? It's already dark, you've been gone for hours."

Aom: "I'm--I'm out with a friend...I'm going home now, please don't worry..."

Mike: "I'll fetch you, where are you?" He asked with concerned tone.

Aom: "No, I'm fine. I got my car. Just tell Mama and Papa I'm going home, ok?"

Mike: (sighed) Alright, please take care ok?"

Aom: "I will, thanks."

Mike: "I'll see you? Bye...

Aom: "Ok bye."

 

 

Just as Aom finished talking to Mike on the phone she saw Tina shaking her hands to the two girls who were introducing themselves to the tom while giggling. Aom turned around in dismay and folded her arms and tried to walk away but Tina suddenly pulled her which resulted her to fall in her arms. Sparks ignites between them as their gazes meet and locked for a moment. Tina's breath was stuck in obviously can't find the words to utter until Aom broke off from the their spur-of-the-moment embrace.

 

"Oops! sorry? I..um..." Tina murmurs.

Aoms wears uncomfortable expression on her face but she was blushing. 

"You--you did it on purpose." Aom complains trying to hide her uneasiness.

"You can say that." Tina smirked.

Aom raised an eyebrow but she smiled pouted her lips and turned around.

"We should go home now."

"Wait for me pretty lady." Tina chuckles.

Aom just stared at her shyly and they both walked back around the area silently to where they parked their cars. Aom opened her car door but she heard Tina called out her name and she got out and let out a deep breath.

"What?". She asked annoyed

Tina's face was humorless. "I'm serious about what I said."

"Serious about what?"

"I'm courting you." Tina confirms.

"Tina, I...I just don't know about this..." Aom hesitates.

"It's alright, I know..it's..weird but I have to try."

Aom didn't reply but she nods instead and give her a tricky smile.

" Just give me a chance to prove myself to you" Tina insisted.

Aom sighed deeply. "Really? The last time I checked, you were flirting with some random girls earlier." She accused her with angled eyebrows.

"Oh that?" Tina chuckles. "I was just being nice...They introduced themselves because they recognized me. Wait are you----?"

"No I'm not! Don't flatter your----"

"You're jealous boo.." Tina and laughs.

"Arg! No I'm not". Aom give her sharp look and walked back to her car feeling disgruntled. Tina followed her quickly.

"Hey look I'm sorry... I was just teasing..you know. I'm serious about you. Aom I---"

"Yeah whatever", Aom cut her off. "I don't know Tina. This--this is all new to me. I need time to figure something out myself."

"I.. I understand, I don't mean to rush you." Tina smiled at her as decisively as possible.

"I better go now, it's getting late." Aom mumbles.

"Yeah sure, ah..please take care?"

"Yeah thanks." Aom replied awkwardly.

"I'll see you?" The tom smiled falteringly waiting for her response.

"Depends." Aom answered her as she went inside her car and nods at her and drives away.

 

Tina sighed deeply. She made up her mind. She will do the best she can to earn her trust. She smiled of the thought alone and started her car and drove her way home.

 

  AOM'S FAMILY RESTAURANT

 

 

 

Aom parked her car in front of their restaurant. She saw Mike waiting outside as she emerges from her car door. He smiled enthusiastically when she saw her approaching. People around them got excited to see them together.They cheered for Mike as a famous good looking celebrity and most definitely people wants them to become a real couple. Her parents w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter