Confession!

Out Of The Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AT SUCHARAT RESIDENCE

 

 

 

AOM: "How did she knew about my private number" she thought.

TINA: "Aom you there?"

AOM: "Ye--yes, May I know why you called?"

TINA: "Yeah I just--- I want to...apologize for what happened.

AOM: "You're the one who left the card on my table right?"

TINA: "Yeah, look if it's ok I just want to talk things over lunch tomorrow?"

AOM: "Is that really necessary?"

TINA: "Please?"

AOM: (sighed) "I'll just try, I'm not sure"

TINA: "Thank you! heard of Mezzaluna restaurant?"

AOM: "Yeah but Tina---"

TINA: "Alright, I'll wait for you, see you around bye!"

AOM: "Wait! but---"

 

AOM'S POV

 

 

Great, she hung up. Arg! I should have said no. What now Aom?..I walked back and jumped into my bed where I was lying peacefully awhile ago before that brat called. This is supposed to be my vacation and I don't want to think it's still part of the job. Ok come what may, we'll just talk anyway so no big deal. I twisted and turned as I can't take her off my mind. She seems so sure that I was coming huh? well I'm not. We will see..and I felt asleep as quickly as I thought.

 

 

AT SUPPANAD RESIDENCE

 

 

"Good morning boss!". John greeted Tina on her way up to her room. 

"Where is mom and dad?"

"Ow, just leave your reports at your dad's office. They'll be here in an hour. Want breakfast boss?"

"No I'm fine! I'll just take as shower."

"OK boss, I have already put all your things in your room. Need anything?"

"It's alright, thanks John."

"Welcome"

 

Tina put her reports at her dad's office where she organized everything perfectly. She went over to the kitchen and made herself a sandwich and milk and went back to the office anxiously. She was waiting for her parents and she's getting impatient and it's already 10 am. She sat down with legs stretched out coat flung over the back of the chair. She was playing her pen without her knowledge not taking away her stares in the doorway. "I can't be late" she thought. 

"Hello Tiger! We miss you!" Tina almost drop from her seat when Leon and Faye suddenly appeared. 

"So I guess you've been busy at Pattaya huh?" Her dad teased.

"A Little, where have you been?" She asked

"My darling you know us, sorry to keep you waiting."

"It's Ok mom. so let's start?" Leon and Faye looked at each other as if the'yre wondering why Tina is interested about the meeting.

"Mom Dad, I don't have all day."

"OK present what you have please."

Tina started the meeting formally as she presented everything like a professional business CEO. Everything she had learned about their business, hotels and restaurants,people, and places she had been into.. Her parents  gave their applause to their daughter after 2 hours of session. They were so proud of her because they now see how much she have grown.

"Oh honey look at you" Faye hugged Tina.

"Mom you're too emotional" She chuckles

"I don't care, so lets have lunch after?"

"No mom...I have other plans, see you later"

"But Tina--

"Honey, leave her be, it's time for her to enjoy" Leon comforted her wife

"You're right, she had  proven herself anyway." She sighed

"You think she's ready to take on the business?"

"She will darling, she will"

 

 

 

SUCHARAT RESIDENCE (AOM'S POV)

 

 

I woke to the sun glaring in my face bright light blinding me. I stood up and flung open the curtains to let in the sunlight. This is perfect morning and I have no office to attend to, no problems, no stress. I'm so happy I'm home. I went down the stairs and saw mama cooking and hugged her from behind.

"Oh my baby is awake, come let's have breakfast"

"My favorite! rice porridge with shrimp and shredded ginger."

"I know, quick now we will go somewhere, remember we have a surprise for you" Linda patted her daughter's head.

"Where's papa?" I asked wondering as I eat.

"He is there now love, we will follow after, take a shower after you eat."

"Ok now I'm confused", I said to myself. "Ok mama I'm done! I'll take a shower now."

"Honey are you ready?! hurry up now.."

"Coming mama!" I went down wearing my little black mini dress that I matches with a black hat.

"You look pretty honey, now come on let's go."

I nodded and mama drove to a place 30 minutes away from the house. There were a lot of people around, cars and our family friends back in the village. They greeted me as if they were so proud of what I have achieved. I thanked them back 30 times or more than I can remember and it's getting weird so I decided to distance myself first from the crowd. I wonder why they were not entering the fine restaurant until I noticed the ribbon before the main doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter