Player!

Out Of The Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AOM'S POV

 

  

I did not reply Tina's last text message because I don't want to flatter myself too much with her cheesy punch lines. Besides, I already said good night so I guess that would give her a hint that I fell to sleep instantaneously. I put my phone sitting on the night stand and I laid my head back to bed. I let out a deep breath since I’ m eventually perplexed by my own twisted feelings. How could I prepare myself for this possibility? I usually imagined myself  falling in love with a guy, a guy! For heaven's sake Aom. A handsome, kind, romantic, and family-oriented guy like Papa. I am straight! Tell me is it really possible? Dang! I hissed as I continue to mock myself. I brushed my face with my hands and pulled a pillow to cuddle with distressfully. Mike, Mike almost has it all. I tried to convince myself with brighter choices. It's clear that my parents admired him so much for being humble, straight-forward and respectful despite of being a famous celebrity. OK, I admit that I admired him too for the same reasons and I 'm not blind with his efforts as well but what about Tina? I don't think my parents would be that open-minded to accept the idea when even just the thought of it would definitely give them goose bumps. What to do? I already given her hopes up didn't I? Arg! I don't even know how I got myself into this situation. I decided to get out of bed because I really can't go to sleep so I went downstairs thinking a glass of milk would help to take my mind off from everything that's bothering me. My parents always sleep early at night believing that they can take their responsibilities energetically in a constant manner when they wakes up which left me a quite some time alone. 

 

 

TINA'S POV

 

I fell to sleep quickly while hopelessly waiting for Aom's reply. I thought I was in my deep sleep because I felt my mouth wide open the whole time. After 30 or 35 minutes I wasn't really paying attention to the time but I woke up forcefully because of the sound of my phone ringing non-stop. I picked it up nonchalantly but at the back of my mind hopes it was her so I played safe without looking at my caller's identification.

 

"Hello?" I answered almost lifeless tone.

"Hello Tina? Sorry...did I wake you?

I widened my eyes and sat up quickly when I heard the familiar voice on the other line.

"Me--Mean?, I asked, mystified.

"Yes, Tina it's me. I'm--I'm at Zee's bar. She--She called me she said you're coming here so I decided to go." Mean explained.

 

 I jumped out of my bed after hearing Mean's statement. "Zee you little freak!" I thought furiously.

 

"You should have contacted me first." I replied worriedly. "I'll be there soon! Don’t...Aah...Arg---! Just stay right where you are! I dropped the call without letting Mean say something and hurriedly change my clothes more than 3 times already. I acted disconcertedly as wild thoughts of Zee and Mean keeps on taunting me until finally I decided what to wear and got out of the house but before I started the car I attempted to call Zee first and luckily she answered the phone.

 

Zee: "Hey!" (Loud bang of music playing) "I knew you would call dude!" She shouted.

Tina:"Dude!? I will beat the dude out off you Zee... Where's Mean?! Don't you dare---"

Zee: (laughs) "Dude relax! She's fine with me, we’re just...living young and wild and free."

Tina: "I'm coming ok! Don't do anything stupid to her or else I'll kill you." I responded almost angry.

Zee: (chuckles wickedly) "Sounds like a jealous boyfriend! Better hurry man can't hold it anymore really." She teased.

Tina: "Not her bro!" I cancelled the call and hit the gas.

 

I drove as fast as I can. What on earth was she thinking?. She should have called me up first. I never thought that she will be comfortable being around with Zee by herself. Lay! I hope she's there to control Zee's mad intentions. I reached the bar in no time and it took me 5 minutes to finally parked my car because of a large number of persons who came to party. Three big sized bouncers assisted me as I sneaked into the bar's backdoor. 

 

Tina explored her eyes as she got inside the VIP lounge. People were dancing and the random bright lights making her dizzy but she blended with the crowd anyway trying to find her friend and finally she saw her at the corner. She was sipping her martini glass and she looked tipsy or drunk with Zee besides her talking to each other so close. Tina appeared in front of them throwing Zee her death glare and finally meeting Mean's eyes as if she's asking an explanation. She scowled long enough for Zee to understand that she was unhappy of the situation.

 

 "Dude! Come sit down with us, let me explain." Zee greeted her giving her I’m-not-doing-anything look.

 “Where’s Lay?” She asked raising one eyebrow.

“She’s in Korea.”  Zee reached his arms but Tina didn't answered her instead she restrained Mean from drinking more cocktail..

"You have enough I think." She smiled at her while she gently grabbed her glass away from her.

"Tina don't blame Zee OK? It’s not her fault. I was the one who came here myself." Mean explained searching for Tina's understanding.

"You're drunk, let's get you home. I'll drive you" Tina offered.

 

"No! I...want to dance first...dance with me please? I'll go home after." Mean pouted her lips while Zee nods to convince Tina to dance with her. Mean grabbed Tina to the middle of the dance floor. Zee signalled the DJ to play a slow song intended to buddy. The tom wetted her lips with her tongue and tightened her jaw and searched for Zee whom she believes teasing her in a wrong time. By surprise, Mean snuggled up close and embraced Tina when she heard the song "Breathless" sang by Mike Pirath (originally by Shane Ward, hush ok?) Tina was more than surprised by her actions but she doesn’t want to upset her by refusing so she decided to play along.

 

"Are you OK?", Tina whispered.

 

"Not really, I don’t want to go home Tina, I just want to be with you." Mean looked at her intensely and hugged her again this time a lot tighter than before. The tom got awkward expressed all over her face as she noticed girls and guys around them were gossiping while looking at them suspiciously. She can see that green-eyed monster drawn on some random girl's faces, some giggled, other guys got jealous and just like that they recognized Mean and started to take pictures of them and the crowd went crazy. Tina covered Mean inside her arms protecting her from the camera phone flashes and then out of nowhere Zee emerged and signalled them to follow her immediately. Tina put her arm on the girl's waist and the other holds her hand and they started walking towards the backdoor to ease the situation and hurriedly walks to Zee's car waiting outside.

"Go to my place first, since she doesn't want to go home, let her rest there as long as she wants." Zee patted Tina's back. "I didn't know she got a lot of crazy fans". She added teasing her.

Tina shakes her head in dismay. "Just make sure no one follows, just so you know I won't leave her alone. I know you". 

Zee laughs. "Dude I won't do that to her. She's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter