Why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt?

I Need You

It’s about the time to go to school. V walks to the school by himself. He doesn’t really like his apartment although the other members live in the same apartment. V lives in the 4’th floor, and J-Hope lives near his home, he is in the same row as V’s.

V sees J-Hope walks on the 3’th floor, he is on his way to the school too. V runs a little bit faster to chase J-Hope. He wants to surprise him so they can laugh and then walk to school together.

“RAAWR!!”V screams loudly and then he laughs loudly.

“WOAAA!!”J-Hope surprised.

“Ahahaha ... !!! *laugsh* you’re funny....!!”V laughs loudly.

“Ohh so it’s you V.. Umm, ahaha. Eh, o...Oh so it’s 6 am already! Sorry V.. I h-have something to do with my neighbour, see.. You later!!”said J-Hope. He runs fastly to the 1’st floor.

What’s up with him?

V feels lonely, it’s still 1 hour left for the school bell to ring. So V decided to go somewhere before go to school.

V enters a mart to buy some candies, he takes off his jacket and then he puts it in his bag. After he bought the candies, V continues to walks to school. V walks to the school slowly, it’s still 45 minutes left.

V is alone by himself, the others have arrived earlier than him. J-Hope have arrived too. V sits beside J-Hope because the chair beside him is empty.

Before the bell rings, the boys have conversation for some minutes. They laugh together, happy together, and sad together.

J-Hope notices Eun is standing near the announcement board. Looks like she is going to enter the classroom. It makes J-Hope smiles a little.

“Ohh, good morning Eun...!”Jin waves his hand to Eun and smiles a little.

The other members do the same, especially J-Hope.

“Ahh, Bangtan. How are you today guys? I’m not ready to meet Mr. Morooka yet.”said Eun.

“Hello Eun..! I’m not ready too ahaha. Come on, sit beside us.”J-Hope asks Eun to sit beside them.

“Sure.”said Eun, she walks slowly and then she sits beside the boys.

She picks up some books from her bag and then she puts those books on the table. J-Hope takes a look at it from his chair. He spotted something interesting, it is a novel.

“Ohh so you like to read novel huh, Eun?”J-Hope asks Eun.

“Yeah, but I have finished read it. This book is interesting. Here it is, you can have it.”said Eun. Eun gives J-Hope the novel. The title of the novel is My Depression Diary. J-Hope puts the book in his bag and then he smiles a little. His heart starts to beats fastly.

“My Depression Diary huh? I guess it’s an interesting book.”said  J-Hope.

“Yeah it is.”said Eun.

The morning bell has rung, so it’s the time to study. Mr. Morooka suddenly enters the classroom with his scary face. He begins the lecture for today.

***

It's the break time. The other student go to the canteen to buy foods and drinks. J-Hope remains here with the others, he picks up the book that Eun gave some hours ago. He starts to read it slowly. It's about a young boy who loves his classmate.

"Let's go to the canteen, J-Hope."said Jungkook.

"I'm not hungry, sorry."said J-Hope.

"Alright then. Let's go guys."said Namjoon.

The 6 members of BTS walk to the canteen, they seem hungry. Eun remains here with J-Hope, she brings box meal from her house so she eats it in the classroom.

Sometimes, J-Hope takes a look at Eun. His love becomes deeper and deeper. So he decides to stop reading and talk to Eun.

"Box meal huh? Seems tasty."said J-Hope.

"I made it by myself. Here, take some bite."said Eun, she lends her box meal. J-Hope eats a little bit of the box meal, it's tasty!

"Whoa, it's tasty!!"J-Hope smiles happily.

"Thank you!"Eun smiles.

A few minutes later, the Bangtan members return from the canteen. They notice J-Hope having conversation with Eun. They laugh a little.

"Uhm... Sorry for disturb you."said V, he smiles a little.

"It's okay ahaha. How's the food?"J-Hope asks the boys. Actually, he was a little bit upset because they disturb his beautiful moment with Eun.

The members sit to join J-Hope and Eun. They look so happy today.

***

"Hello J-Hope, want to go home together?"V asks J-Hope kindly.

"Sorry but I have to go somewhere before go home."J-Hope answers V's question.

"Oh it's okay.. See you later."said V.

V walks by himself to the school gate. Suddenly, Eun runs towards him. She asks V to walk home together, V agrees.

Eun has become friend with V for about 5 years, their family are close.

"It's been a while since we don't walk together like this, Eun. Want to stop by somewhere?"V asks Eun kindly.

"Umm maybe later."said Eun.

"Alright then."said V.

They continue walk through the road. They sometimes have little conversations. They also remind each other about the past, about their funny memories when they were in  elementary school. It was such a funny memories for them.

"Well, see you later. Thanks for walk home together with me, V."said Eun.

V nods and smiles to Eun. After said goodbye to Eun, he enters his home. V walks slowly to his bedroom, he takes off his shoes and jacket.

"Hyung, what are you doing there?"V looks at his hyung, Dae checks his bag. He looks pale.

"Wait...! That's my money hyung!!"

"I need money dude! The whole gang are waiting by the bridge. Get out of my way kiddo."

Dae hyung runs to leave the house. He likes to play poker... Dae told V, if he win, he will bring home a lot of money. V takes a look to his bag. There are still some money left, he has to hide it somewhere...

"A LIKE YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND."

V suddenly hears something. His parents have fight again. It isn't odd for him. Her mother sometimes being slapped by his father. V doesn't care a lot. It hurts a lot to think about it.

V walks outside, he needs some fresh air. He walks to the river to sit on the riverside, enjoy the scenery of the river. He brings a book, actually it is a diary book. He begins to write something there.

"I'll let it go for the sake of my best friend."