Take it all away

I Need You

Wow, what a beautiful school. That’s what the boys though about this school. There are a group of boys who enters the school, they have become best friend for 2 year.  Fortunately, the boys are in the same class.

The 7 boys known as Bangtan Boys. They are just a group of best friends. The boys don’t need popularity in the school, they just want to be happy together, all the time.

The leader of the boys is Kim Namjoon, a really kind boy who is extremely good in English. The oldest member is Kim Seok Jin, a kind boy who is really handsome. The youngest member is Jeon Jeongguk or Jungkook, he is following Taekwondo activites in the school. The next one is Park Jimin, the most talkative member of BTS. The other talkative member is Jung Hoseok, the boys call him J-Hope. The next one is Suga, he lives by himself in a motel near the station. The last one is Kim Taehyung or V, he is a bit talkative, but sometimes he can be extremely quiet.

The boys walk to the school slowly, they look around and sit together in their own seat. So there is another boy group in the classroom, they have 5 members. They seems don’t really like Bangtan because of the way they look seems so different than the others.

“Just ignore them.”Rapmon smiles a little.

“Don’t let the others ruin us, okay? Especially the boys like them.”said Jimin.

A few minutes later, the homeroom teacher come. Unfortunately, he is Mr. Morooka from Japan, known as ‘the killer’. Rumor spreads quickly from the seniors, so no wonder why they can get some infromations from Mr. Morooka.

The boys sit quietly, just like the other students.

“Uhm! What the heck is going on with that foolish face you made ???!!”Mr. Morooka asks the student.

The girls seem so scared and the boys try to stay calm.

“Listen up! This is your first year in the secondary school. Oh and the boys, don’t think you can get chicks from the school, focus on your study .”said Mr. Morooka.

Is it what do they call teacher in the school?

***

“Whoa, sorry...!”

J-Hope who was walking bump to a girl who is standing near the announcement board. She looks a little bit mad.

“Um, it’s okay... Anyway do you know where is Mr. Morooka?”the girl asks J-Hope.

“He was in my classroom.”J-Hope answers her.

“Yeah I knew it, he was there. Wait, so you’re from class 10-1?”the girl asks J-Hope again.

“-nods-. It’s nice to meet you, what is your name?”J-Hope smiles.

“My name is Eun Hye, you’re J-Hope right? Well it’s nice to meet you too.”said Eun.

“Umm, yeah...”said J-Hope.

“Anyway I have to go now, see you!”said Eun, and then she runs to the classroom.

J-Hope smiles a little. That girl is beautiful. J-Hope keep standing near the announcement board, watching the girl walks to the classroom.

Suddenly, V come from the school gate. J-Hope can see V walking towards him. The other members have gone home, only V and J-Hope left.

“Wanna go home together?”V asks J-Hope to go home together.

“Sure!”J-Hope smiles.

V and J-Hope walks together to their home. V doesn’t talk much, he only keeps himself quiet through the road.

“What’s wrong with you, V?”J-Hope asks V.

“I don’t want to go home... I want to life in another place, anywhere but my home.”V answers and smiles a little.

“Hm.. Why? Is it because of your family?”J-Hope asks V again.

“It to be me. My family is worse than the other. My little sister, Mae leaves me yesterday and my brother asks me to leave the home too. Dad plans to divorce with mom. DAMN IT.”V stops walking. He is looking to the road calmly, but J-Hope can understand about what does he feel.

“You have us V... Bangtan.”said J-Hope.

“Thanks. Well, see you soon.”said V.

V turns left, and J-Hope turns right. He continues walks to his house.

“I’m home...”said J-Hope.

He takes off his shoes and then he walks to his bedroom. J-Hope hears someone talking loudly. Looks like his parents are having some conversation.

J-Hope spot his little sister, Mae sitting in the corner of his bedroom. She is hugging her knees and looks so pale.

“What’s wrong with you?”J-Hope asks Mae. Looks like something feels doesn’t right here...

Mae keeps silent, she looks blankly to the floor.

J-Hope decides to see his parents, listen to their conversation.

“I TOLD YOU WE HAVE TO MOVE !!!”

“YOU JUST DON’T LISTEN TO ME... YOU’RE SUCH A SELFISH THING WHO WANTS EVERYTHING.”

“YOU WHO DOESN’T UNDERSTAND US!!!”

Those word freezes J-Hope. He kieeps himself quiet, until his parents stop fighting. A few minutes later, J-Hope walks towards their parents.

“Ah there he is...! Listen to me, son. We have to move to another town by 4 years.”said J-Hope’s father.

“No..! We’ve tried so hard to buy this house..!!”J-Hope’s mother screams.

“SHUT UP YOU !!!”J-Hope’s father screams.

“YOU’RE THE , NOT ME!”J-Hope’s mother screams again.

“STOP IT MOM, DAD!”J-Hope screams loudly. He sheds tears slowly and then sits near the table.

“WE HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM TAEHYUNG’S FAMILY, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME???!!”J-Hope’s father screams again.

What? Taehyung? V’s family?

“I hate their family...!! Tell me, J-Hope !!! You aren’t V’s friend right ???!!”J-Hope’s mother asks J-Hope loudly.

If J-Hope tells them the truth, the atmosphere may become even worse than before... He has no choice but to tell them lies.

“No, he is not, mom.”J-Hope answers.

“Just stay away from him..!!”J-Hope’s father screams again.

“I want to go out for a while.”said J-Hope.

He runs outside to the river side. He wants to be alone.

His father doesn’t want him to be friend with V, he plans to move to another town to avoid V’s family.

J-Hope sits in the river side, stares blankly to the river. He has to leave the town by 4 years, and his parents forbid him to be friend with V.

Will his friendship ends here?