But you’re my everything

I Need You

“Mom...?!! Dad..??!! Mae...??!! WHERE ARE YOU ???!!”J-Hope screams loudly. He is so afraid because of the blood, there may be something bad happened.

J-Hope walks towards his bedroom, tries to find his little sis, Mae. But Mae isn’t there, so he tries to find the others in his parents’ bedroom. They aren’t there too. Oh my God, where are they??

He tries to find them again, so he tries to follow the blood because it leads to a place somewhere. Kitchen? So the blood leads him to the kitchen? Actually, the blood’s shape is footprint.

“MAE !!!”J-Hope screams loudly. He finds his little sis sitting beside the stove, her feet are covered with blood. He is holding a knife, it stabbed her stomach. Mae’s eyes are open widely, she stares blankly. J-Hope hugs his little sis tightly, he doesn’t feel any heart beat, which means his little sis is dead.

“NO...!!! WAKE UP MAE.. PLEASE !!”J-Hope screams loudly, he hugs his little sis tighter than before, he cries and cries. He almost can’t believe that his little sis ended her life by herself.

After some minutes crying, suddenly his parents appear from the living room.

“Whoa...! Oh my God... Mae!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER J-HOPE???!!! STAY AWAY FROM HER!!”his mother screams and then pushes J-Hope. She hugs Mae tightly and then she cries.

“What have you done to her ???!! You !!!”his father hits his face quickly.

“I’VE DONE NOTHING TO HER !! I JUST GOT HERE SOME MINUTES AGO, AND I FOUND BLOOD. THE BLOOD LEADS TO THE KITCHEN AND I FOUND MAE HERE.”said J-Hope.

“YOU’RE LYING !! GO PACK YOUR CLOTHES AND GO AWAY !!! WE DON’T NEED A SON LIKE YOU !!”his mother screams loudly, and then she hits J-Hope’s face.

J-Hope has done nothing to his little sis, and now his parents think if J-Hope murders his little sis. This is the worst day in J-Hope’s day, it hurts a lot for him to being shooed by his parents. He puts all of his clothes, books and his favorite novel from Eun. Fortunately, he hides a lot of money, so it’s enough for him to buy house and live there.

“I’M OUTTA HERE!!”J-Hope screams. He runs away from his house, he doesn’t know where will he live for the next few years by himself, alone. He doesn’t has any idea, so he decides to go to the river side to be alone and cry to releases all of the pain.

***

“Morning guys... Anyway where’s J-Hope?”

“I don’t know, it’s 6.45 AM already.”

“I didn’t see him in the apartment.”

The guy that the boys have been talking about walks to the classroom slowly. He brings the whole items left that he has to the classroom. All of the students take a look at him, but he doesn’t care at all. He puts his bags in the corner of the class, and then he sits with the boys.

“What’s wrong with you dude? Your eyes full of tears.”said Namjoon.

“I’m fine, there’s nothing bad happened to me.”said J-Hope, he smiles a little.

“Your eyes answer it.”said Jimin.

“YOU GUYS JUST MAKE THE ATMOSPHERE EVEN WORSE THAN BEFORE! DAMN IT!!”J-Hope screams. He runs to the boys’ toilet to be alone. All he wants to do is cry, cry and cry. He needs to releases all of the pain, because it hurts a lot for him. He cries loudly in the toilet, and someone notice him.

Unfortunately, the one who notices him is one of the damn another boy group from his classroom. He brings the whole gang to the toilet to see J-Hope crying.

“Look at the cry baby here... Aww mommy, daddy where are youu?? Ahaha look at this stupid damn .”said Ghie, the leader.

“Aww his eyes are full of tears? You need a girl huh? Eun? Where is she?? AHAHAAH !!”the boys laugh loudly.

Ghie holds J-Hope’s shirt tightly until he can’t move.

"Let's make him suffer because he has tried to be close with my girlfriend. OKAY BOYS, LET'S PLAY."