I love you, I hate you

I Need You

 “There’s something that you don’t know from her,”said Ghie,“STAY AWAY FROM HER , SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND.”

!!!!!!!

J-Hope’s heart breaks into pieces. So this is the 2’nd time of his heart to be sick. He looks so sad, really really sad. It feels like he wants to hit Ghie and then kill him.

“LOOK AT HIM GHIE. HE STARTS TO CRY”said the other member.

Ghie hits J-Hope’s face. Bruised cheek!

The boys laugh.

“LET’S PLAY BOYS!!”Ghie screams happily to releases his madness against J-Hope.

The boys kicks and punish J-Hope happily until he becomes weaker and weaker. His face become bruised, so the boys stop to punish him, and then they walk away.

“Damn it...”said J-Hope inside his heart. J-Hope is now physically and mentally hurted, it hurts a lot to see his crush already has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend has punished him because of his madness.

J-Hope has no choice but to walks to the classroom. He looks so pale, with his bruised face. J-Hope is now a hopeless boy.

“WHOAAA J-HOPE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU???!!”Namjoon screams.

The other members shocked when they see J-Hope with his bruised face. J-Hope sheds tears slowly, and then he sits on the table.

“I... I’m fine.”said J-Hope.

“LOOK AT YOUR FACE, IT IS BRUISED.”said Jin.

“I’M FINE!”

***

J-Hope runs to a hotel, he will sleep there for today. He leaves his bag in the classroom, specifically, he left something there, well it's actually a hint for his friends.

"You're Eun. I hate you so bad, I thought you will be my remedy against my life... But it worse than I've expected. , damn it...!!"J-Hope screams loudly.

"Who cares about this stupid novel??!! In the end, I become the same as the character. The girl leaves me alone, ."

"Let's be gone together, stupid novel of memoreis."

***

That day, the hotel burnt because of J-Hope who burned the novel. A lot of people die, one of them is J-Hope. It's his decision to end his life here, he is so badly depressed because of his life.

The Bangtan members are now 6, they are depressed to lose their best friend, J-Hope. Especially V, he is the member who really close with J-Hope. In the school, he doesn't want to talk to anybody else except his friends from Bangtan. 

"V take a look at this."said Jungkook.

Jungkook shows him J-Hope's bag. He found a letter, it originally written by J-Hope.

"If you found this letter, I may be has flown somewhere. I hate this life, it . Even if I have you guys, it's still painful inside to know the one that I love the most love somebody else. I hate to be friend with Eun, it . I wish we can be together in the heaven - Jung Hoseok."

!!!

So, Eun is the main reason why J-Hope ended his life. V shed his tears, and he hugs Namjoon tightly. He looks so damn badly sad because of the letter. The others feel the same.

When Eun comes, she doesn't say anything to the boys like usual, she sits in the next row of chairs.

"Hello Eun, are you free today? Let's go out, I want to talk with you."said V.

"Sure, let's go."said Eun.

V leads Eun to a room. Specifically, an empty room.

He locks the door tightly..

"What are you going to do??! Why do you lock the door??!!"Eun screams.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO J-HOPE??!!! HE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND THE MAIN REASON HE ENDS HIS LIFE IS BECAUSE OF YOU !! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE HIM HAPPY BUT IN THE OTHER SIDE, YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!"V screams and cries loudly.

"I..  I just.."said Eun.

"DON'T YOU KNOW EUN??!! I HAVE LOVED YOU FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS, BUT WHEN I KNEW J-HOPE LOVES YOU, I LET HIM BE WITH YOU. BUT ALL OF THE SACRIFICES ARE USELESS. YOU HAVE TO FEEL THE SAME WITH J-HOPE!!!"V screams.

"Wait.. Wait !! No..! A... AAA!!!!!!"

"GO TO HELL STUPID!!"V screams.

V stabbed Eun's stomach until she dies. V was unable to control himself. After some minutes, he realised that he was wrong, and kill Eun won't finish the problem.

V loves Eun, but he badly hates her now.

( ps : this is just a fiction, Bangtan Boys aren't that bad ^^ )