I'll treat you well

I Need You

What a beautiful morning. V walks by himself to the school. He doesn't seem too happy today, but he tries his best to hide it from the others. He spots Jungkook walks on the 2'nd floor alone. Jungkook notices him, he waves his hand slowly and then he smiles. Jungkook stops walking, looks like he waits for V to come down so they can walk together.

V runs towards Jungkook. It took a minute to get there. Jungkook and V walk together to the school.

"It is such a beautiful day, right, V?"Jungkook asks V calmly.

"Yeah... Unfortunately it isn't as beautiful as my heart."V answers Jungkook's question, and then he looks down.

"What's wrong?"Jungkook asks V again.

V suddenly remembers his family. He has to keep the whole troubles inside his heart. Actually, there is another trouble besides his family. It hurts him a lot, but luckily, V can still be a strong boy.

"Oh.. No, it's nothing. Never mind."V answers Jungkook's question, but he still looks down.

Jungkook decides to shut his mouth up. Jungkook notices that there's something hidden inside V's heart, he understands it so he won't talk about it again.

After some minutes walking, they finally arrive at school. V keeps himself quiet. He doesn't in the mood to talk with the others. In the classroom, the members gather in the corner of the classroom. They're with Eun, again.

"Oh, hello alien."said Jimin to V.

"Hello."said V. He smiles a little.

V puts his bag on his chair and then he sits there. The Bangtan members are having conversation with Eun, except V. He is day dreaming. He takes a look to the chair next to him. It's J-Hope's bag, so he will sit beside him for today.

"You look really different today."Rapmon finally notices V.

"I'm just day dreaming dude."said V.

V goes to the announcement board. He stares blankly to the announcemet board.

Looks like some student stare at him. V looks around, oh so it's them. The other boy group form the class. They totally disturb V by the way they look, so V decides to go back to the classroom.

***

J-Hope walks through the corridor to enter the classroom. He sees V standing by himself near the announcemet board, looks like he is day dreaming again. He wants to talk with V, he can only interact with V when he is in the school.

"Taehyung!"J-Hope calls V.

"Oh, hello J-Hope."said V.

"Umm, can I ask you something?"J-Hope asks V.

Suddenly, V's heart beats faster than before. His face starts to look a little bit pale, he afraid if J-Hope will ask about his family, or his problems.

"Well actually it's embarassing but... You know.. I'm close with Eun, and I want to ask her to go out with me after school."said J-Hope.

V sighes. He was afraid, but fortunately J-Hope doesn't ask him about his problem.

"Of course!"V smiles a little. He walks to the class and then he calls Eun.

"Thanks bro."said J-Hope.

"No problem. Well I'll leave you guys here. Good luck for the date, J-Hope."said V, and then he walks away.

Eun walks towards J-Hope, she smiles when J-Hope looks at her face. J-Hope's heart starts to beats fastly, he looks so happy. Actually, this is the 5'th for them to go out together.

"Are you free today? Let's go out."said J-Hope.

"Yes I am. Sure! Well, where will we go?"Eun asks J-Hope.

J-Hope looks up to find some ideas. He hasn't decide which place will they visit today.

"Oh! I know! Umm, let's go to the ramen restaurant near the station."said J-Hope.

"Sure! Well, I have to go to the library now. See you later."said Eun.

J-Hope nods and smiles cheerfully. He can't wait for the time they will go out!

***

"Let's go, Eun."said J-Hope.

Eun nods, they walk together happily, especially J-Hope. They have some conversation while they're on their way to the restaurant. They talk about school, life, books, etc. J-Hope told Eun that he likes the novel that Eun gave him.

It took about 7 minutes to get to the restaurant. They sit in the middle of the restaurant, J-Hope orders the same ramen like Eun.

"How's school?"J-Hope asks Eun.

"It's interesting. Well actually it's more interesting to have friend like you."Eun answers J-Hope's question and smiles cheerfully.

Whoa, it makes J-Hope blushes, and Eun notices it. She laughs while J-Hope's cheeck turns to red slowly.

"Ahaha, t-thanks. It's nice to have friend like you too."said J-Hope.

"Anyway have you finished to read the novel yet?"Eun asks J-Hope.

"No I haven't. Just 10 pages left."J-Hope answers Eun's question.

"How fast! It's such a sad story right? When the girl leaves the boy."said Eun.

"Yeah it is, I hope I won't be like that boy."said J-Hope.

"I hope so."said Eun.

After some minutes having conversation, the foods arrive. They eat the food slowly, especially J-Hope. He sometimes takes a look to Eun's beautiful face. Actually, J-Hope hides something. He brings a flower bouquet. He plans to confess his feeling to Eun today.

Eun has finished her ramen. So it's the time.

"Anyway Eun... I want to say something."said J-Hope. His heart starts to beats even faster than before.

"What is it?"Eun asks J-Hope.

"I..I... I... I have to go to the toilet!! Wait a second."said J-Hope. He runs to the toilet.

He locks himself in the toilet. Aw, he was so nervous so he can't say it.

"DAMN IT ! !"said J-Hope quietly.

"YOU HAVE TO CONFESS IT RIGHT NOW DUMB GO OUT AND TALK TO HER"said J-Hope to himself quietly.

Okay, it's the time. J-Hope walks slowly to the chair and then sits there again.

He picks up the flower bouquet and then he gives it to Eun. She looks surprised.

"I love you Eun since the first time we met..."said J-Hope. He closes his eyes because he is badly nervous.

"Thanks J-Hope."said Eun.

"You're welcome."said J-Hope.

"Um... I -- whoa... It's 5 PM already, I have to go home now. See you! Anyway I'll give you the answer tomorrow." Eun runs outside.

What? So J-Hope has to wait until tomorrow. Okay then. J-Hope smiles a little.

J-Hope pays the ramen and then he walks outside. He finds his classmates outside, specifically, the other boy group. They look at him strangely. So J-Hope decides to run to go back to his home.

He enters his home, and then he finds a liquid. Wait, it's not a liquid...

IT'S BLOOD