Second

Way Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I entered the room and my nervousness escalated even more. 

 

The room was filled with YGs successful artists such as Bigbang's Seungri and Gdragon, iKON and Winner, Tablo, Teddy and also YG are all present. 

 

"Hello everybody, My name is Shin. Im 19 years old and I came from Canada. I'm fluent with English, I need a little brush up with my korean and japanese and I can understand chinese but I cannot speak the language. "

 

"So what are you going to do for us today Shin?" Tablo asked

 

"I'm going to be singing iKON sunbae's song." I saw ikon perked up when they heard me mention their name. 

 

"Okay, take it away" teddy motioned for me to start. 

 

I sat in the piano and softly sang ikon's "APOLOGY".

 

I took a deep breath before getting up with my microphone and rapping BI's part. 

 

I saw them look at me in shock. 

 

My whole performance was not literally centered in moving around. 

Majority of the times I was just standing in the middle with the microphone in my hand.

 

I smiled inwardly when I saw ikon smiling and slowly joining me as I sing one of their songs. 

It gvave me more confident to sing and at the same time it made me believe in my capabilities. 

 

I saw Hanbin waiting for me to reach Junhoe's part in the song. 

I hope that I wont disappoint him. 

 

"Jigeumkkaji chama mot haedeon mal
Mianhae naega bujokhae kkeutkkaji jageun moseupppun iraseo yeah
Neol chaewojuji moshan nareul
Yongseohae
Naboda gwaenchanhgo jalnan saram mannagil barae" 

 

I quickly glanced at them before continuing the final chorus. 

 

"Mian mian
Jikyeojuji moshae mianhae jal salgilbarae
Mian mian neodo nal ijeojwo
Apeujiman

Yeongwonhi hamkkehajan geu yaksok
Ijeneun eopsneun geoya
Jikyeojuji moshaeseo mianhae"

 

"Jikyeojuji moshaeseo mianhae" 

I purposely sang the last line as if I was just whispering. 

 

 

When I finished, They started applauding. 

I know that everyone's opinion is really valuable but right now I can't even think of what other people's opinion about my performance. 

The only opinion that mattered to me was ikon's since it was their song that I used. 

Judging from their looks right now, It seems as if I didnt disappoint them which made me a little bit at ease.

 

"what you did was amazing Shin. At first glance no one can imagine that you are an excellent rapper and an outstanding vocalist as well" tablo commented

 

"Thank you sir"

 

"BI-shi what can you say about her performance?" teddy asked 

 

"She did good. Her performance was amazing but there is still room for improvement. Unlike others who auditioned using the same song, She moved lesser which is good because her audience is focused not on her movement but solely on her voice." BI said shortly. 

 

I smiled knowing that I pleased Hanbin. Whatever result this audition may bring, It will just be a bonus since I already serve my purpose which is for BI to acknowledge me as a singer. 

 

Other artists also gave their comment about me.

 

"We already have a decision..." Tablo started

 

"Hyung, before announcing her verdict can I ask her something first?" Teddy asked

 

"Of course you can." tablo replied

 

"Shin, this isnt your first time auditioning for YG am I right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter