Fourth

Way Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Good luck Shiwon" iKON told me before they entered the studio.

 

Today was a day that almost all trainee hate. Today we are to be judged by the YG Producers and YG himself. Its not enough that you do well in Audition. You have to be good enough to even make it pass the first 3 evaluations. Those 3 months were the most crucial. 

I took one last breath before making my way in. When I entered, I was shocked because there were a lot of cameras and the whole Yg Family is almost complete. Evaluations as far as I remembered were not like this. Not even a bit. 

I looked around and saw that Winner and iKON are both sharing that weird sad smile. I locked eyes with Hanbin but he looked away. 

No, please let me be wrong. 

Please tell me that this isnt what Im thinking. 

Calm down Shin. You can do this.


I performed what I have been working on for the past month.

After I finished my own performance, I watched the other trainees perform, they were all daebak. 

Once we were all done, YG told us our evaluation. Almost all of us received positive recognition from YG and the sunbaes.

"...I know you are all wondering why there are cameras filming this evaluation. Im sure some of you has an idea but for those who are clueless, for the next 100 days there will be no evaluation. After 100 days, YG will debut a new girl group. The first team is composed of Jennie Kim, Jisoo, Lalice, Chaeyoung, Jinny, Miyeon, Jookyung. No matter who won, they will debut. The only thing at risk for them is when. It can be next year, it can 3 years from now or iy could be in 10 years" YG looked down at his notes as the room continued to be silent.

"The opposing group however will have a lot at stake. Its all or nothing. If by chance you will lose this competition, Its the end of your journey. Jung Ara, Cho Ara, Park Jimin, Jang Mina and Shin you will be forming the second group. Your tentative name is YGx." 

My mouth dropped when I heard that I will be a part of a survival program just like hanbin and the others before.

I cant believe that all my dreams can be put to an end because of this. 

YG left but none of the trainees were moving. I stood frozen with them in the middle.

The realization just dawned on me, I came back to korea for nothing. 

I was about to cry when Jisoo and Jennie hugged me.

"Mianhae Shiwon" jisoo unnie said

"me too Shiwon. I wish its not this way" jennie added sadly

"its okay unnies. Its not your fault. Just fight fair okay?" I tried smiling even though it was painful for me. This was supposed to be my group. I should have been debuting with them. The other trainees were all looking at me apologe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter